Toronto is undoubtedly an amazing city to be a food lover in. It often seems like we have endless possibilities when it comes to great restaurants. That said, eating out regularly can definitely add up.
If you love food but don’t have tons of money to spend on it, it’s time to take advantage of all of the great deals and specials that are on in Toronto. From steak frites to half price wings, here are some of the best food specials in Toronto.
1. Jawny Bakers Restaurant // 804 O’Connor Drive
Deal: Gourmet Burgers for $15 on Monday.
2. Wheat Sheaf Tavern // 667 King Street West
Deal: Half Price Wings after 5pm on Monday.
3. Marco Polo Restobar //1971 Lakeshore Road West
Deal: Tacos for $3 on Tuesday.
4. Banknote Bar // 663 King Street West
Deal: Burger and 1/2 pint of Rolling Rock for $10 on Tuesday.
5. Rocco Restaurant and Bar // 2083 Lakeshore Blvd West
Deal: Steak frites and a beer for $20 on Wednesday.
6. Midtown Gastro Hub // 1535 Yonge Street
Deal: “Packed Poutine” for $5.99 on Wednesday.
7. Sunrise Bar & Restaurant // 1416 Victoria Park
Deal: Half Price Appetizers on Thursday from 11AM to 6PM.
8. The Office Pub // 117 John Street
Half price wings after 4PM on Thursday.
9. Wingburger // 1733 Eglinton Avenue East
Deal: Fish and Chips for $6.99 on Friday.
10. The 6 Burger Bar // 3 Chelwood Road
Deal: 2 souvlaki dinners for $25 on Saturday.
11. The Fanzone // 168 Kennedy Road
Deal: A pitcher of domestic and 20 wings for $35.99
12. Bar Fancy // 1070 Queen Street West
Deal: Fried Chicken for $2 a piece on weekdays from 5-7 PM.
13. El Furniture Warehouse // 410 Bloor Street West
Deal: Not technically a deal, but all food is $4.99 every day of the week.
14. La Grotta Ristorante & Pizzeria // 951 Pape Avenue
Deal: Order one pasta and get a second order of the same pasta for 1/2 off.