Fleeked brows are a girls BFF.
Let’s face it, when you get complimented on your brows, your whole day is instantly better. You feel super accomplished that your brows have been noticed from afar and someone went out of their way to say something nice about them.
It’s always nice to have them pampered for perfection once and a while, so why not go to a great place and get them done? Here’s a list of brow places that will forsure give you those goal-worthy brows that everyone will be jealous of!
Photo cred – @eye.love.brow.and.beauty
1.Eye Love Brow & Beauty Bar // 793 Queen St. West
Photo cred – @browmance_
2.BrowMance Brow & Wax Bar // 66 Fort York Blvd.
Photo cred – @thebrowhouse
3.The Brow House // 80 Scollard St.
Photo cred – @juliafergs
4.MYNC Beauty // 282 Queen St. West.
- 104 Yorkville Ave.
- 2596 Yonge St.
Photo cred – @thetenspot
5.The Ten Spot // 497 Bloor St. West (Annex)
- 2012 Queen St. East (Beaches),
- 2358 Bloor St. West (Bloor West Village),
- 409 Danforth Ave. (Danforth)
- 424 Eglinton Ave. West (Forest Hill)
- 176 Yonge Street, Concourse Level (Hudson’s Bay)
- 1657 Bayview Ave. (Leaside)
- 916 Queen St. East (Leslieville)
- 117 Roncesvalles Ave. (Roncesvalles)
- 749 Queen St. West (Queen West)
- 2507 Yonge Street (Yonge & Eglinton)
Photo cred – @dreamybeautybar
6.Dreamy Beauty Bar // 717 Queen St. East
Photo cred – @winksboutique
7.Winks Boutique // 70 Yorkville Ave.
Photo cred – @rhythmspa.ca
8.Rhythm Spa // 199 Church St., Suite #2
If those weren’t enough, here are some more awesome places to get fabulous brows:
- Perfect Threading & Beauty Salon // 203 Dundas St. West, 25 Carlton St.
- Threading Experts // 386 College Street
- Looks Eyebrow Threading // 29 St Joseph St.
- Fuzz Wax Bar // 701 Queen St. West, 488 Bloor St. West
- Gee Beauty // 2 Roxborough St. West
- Yeti Nails & Spa // 432 Richmond St. West
- Sugarmoon // 1509 Danforth Ave.
- My Touch Beauty Spa & Salon // 24 Wellesley St. West
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto