Bundle up, folks! ⛄
Narcity may receive a small commission if you purchase something we recommend in this article, which was created by the Narcity Shop team. Items are in stock and prices are confirmed at the time of publishing, but they can change at any time.
Puffer jacket season has arrived in Canada and it's just about time for us to bundle up and face the impending winter weather.
If you're ready to layer your favourite cozy knit sweaters with a trendy puffer jacket, then you've come to the right place. Although stylish shackets have been a fall staple, they might not be able to keep you toasty when the temperature really drops.
Here are 14 super cute — and super affordable — puffer jackets that Canadians can wear to stay warm this season.
This WindRiver puffer jacket comes in four colours: olive green, brown, black and burgundy. It’s designed to keep you dry in light rain and snow, and warm and cozy during cold Canadian winters.
Another favourite from Mark’s is the WindRiver T-MAX Sphere insulated puffer jacket, which features a more lightweight and water-resistant alternative to natural down. It’s available in four colours: teal, medium blue, dark orange and black.
Now this is a warm, relaxed and no-nonsense puffer jacket! It's available in nine colours like camel and sage green in sizes XS to 2XL.
This cozy puffer jacket has an ultra-plush collar for extra comfort. It zips and buttons up for the ultimate bundle. It's available in cream or grey in sizes XS to XL.
Here's a long metallic puffer jacket that can keep you extra toasty this winter. It's available in four colours in regular, tall or petite sizes XS to 2XL.
Here's a chic metallic puff that'll keep you warm and stylish all winter long. You can get it in peach or green in sizes XS to large.
This quilted puffer jacket features a subtle twill-tape trim that makes it feel unique compared to other brands. It's currently available in sizes large to 2XL.
This stylish North Face puffer jacket is water repellant and filled with RDS-certified down so it's super cozy. You can get it in black or grey in sizes large to 2XL.
Here's a super cozy puffer jacket that'll keep you warm and stylish at the same time. It's available in blue, black or beige in sizes XS to XL.
This snug Levi's jacket will, of course, go perfectly with your favourite pair of Levi's jeans. It's currently available in six colours like pool blue and olive green in sizes XS to 2XL.
This Columbia puffer jacket is water-resistant and filled with lightweight synthetic down. It's currently available in coral or black in sizes XS to XL.
This Columbia puffer was made to be worn on super chilly days. Reviewers love how comfy it is and say it actually keeps them warm during the harsh winter months. You can get it in four colours like yellow and purple in sizes XS to XL.
Here's a packable puffer jacket if you're looking for something on the lighter side. It's perfect for layering underneath your favourite peacoat when the temperature really drops. It comes in six colours including white, blue and black in sizes XS to XL.
- 11 Aritzia Dupes You Can Buy In Canada From Brands Like ... ›
- 17 Plus-Size Jackets You Can Get In Canada That Made Me Even ... ›
- The Shacket Is A Must-Have For Fall 2021 & Here Are 9 You Can ... ›
- Sorel Boots Are On Sale In Canada & Thank Goodness Because The Weather Is Getting Ugly - Narcity ›
- 11 Winter Boots That Will Keep Your Feet Nice And Toasty All Season Long - Narcity ›
- Sport Chek's Friends And Family Event Is Back & You Can Save On Winter Gear This Weekend ›
- Are Quilted Jackets The New Puffer? Here Are 9 You Can Buy In Canada If You Adore The Trend - Narcity ›
- 16 Knee-High Boots To Rock If No Amount Of Snow Will Ever Stop You From Looking Your Cutest - Narcity ›
- 14 Winter Shackets To Keep You Cozy & Stylish Even If You're Just Hanging Out At Home - Narcity ›
- Ski & Snowboard Gear Is On Sale At Spork Chek RN If You Plan On Hitting The Slopes This Season ›
- Coach Outlet Is Having A Sale Right Now & You Can Get Up To 70% Off - Narcity ›
- Winter Coats Are On Sale At These 6 Stores RN & Some Prices Are Even Lower Than The Temperature - Narcity ›
- 13 Layering Basics From Amazon Canada That Reviewers Say Are Sweet, Simple & Essential - Narcity ›
- Sport Chek Is Having A Winter Blowout Sale & The Prices Are Too Good To Pass Up ›