8 Sephora Canada Hacks To Help You Save On Your Next Shopping Haul
Do you want to freshen up your look with some new beauty products? These Sephora hacks are perfect for Canadians looking to save big on their next shopping haul.
If you are love to try out the newest lipstick or lotion that everyone is raving about, this is the article for you.
We've gathered up the best money-saving tips you can utilize in-store or online. For example, did you know you can get cash back on your purchase with a click of your mouse?
Stock Up At Major Sale Events
Redeem Your Beauty Insider Points Online
Details: You should wait to use your Beauty Insider Points when shopping online, as there will be a more extensive selection of items available than in-store.
Order A Discovery Set
Details: Are you searching for a new scent? Instead of splurging on one bottle that you might not like, you can buy a sample kit. Inside there will be multiple mini perfumes that you can test to find your new favourite.
Check The Beauty Offers
Details: On the Sephora website, you can find new deals weekly. Here you can also find promo codes to get free items with your purchase, like lotions, foundation, or lipstick.
Get A Free Gift On Your Birthday
Details: Becoming a Beauty Insider is free, and you'll be eligible for a complimentary gift on your birthday.
Don't Pay For Shipping
Details: Instead of paying the standard $8.95 shipping fee, wait to place an online order until you can have at least $50 in your shopping cart to get it sent to your home for free.
Get Cash Back On Your Makeup Haul
Details: If you use Rakuten when making an online purchase, you can get 3% cashback.
Follow On Facebook To Win Free Items
Details: Do you have your eye on an expensive makeup item? You might be able to win it instead. On their Facebook page, they regularly post contests that are easy to enter.
- Sephora Canada New Arrivals You Can Buy For $30 Or Less - Narcity ›
- Zara Canada Money-Saving Secrets You Need To Know Before You Go Shopping - Narcity ›
- Sephora Canada's Holiday Sale Event Is On Now & Here Are 7 Items You Can Add To Your Makeup Bag - Narcity ›
- Sephora Canada's Huge Holiday Sale Starts Today & This Is Your Sign To Treat Yourself - Narcity ›
- Rihanna's Popular Fenty Beauty Mascara Is 50% Off At Sephora Canada & Here's Why You Need It - Narcity ›