Beet Juice, a preworkout essential
Beet roots, really? They're a natural way with multiple great positive effects of replacing pre-workout supplements.
The dream of every athlete ?
To be faster, stronger, tougher.
No place for mistakes when the only option is to win. That's why many of competitive athletes use nutritional supplements to improve their performance.
Pre-workout products are the most common supplements used in the industry.
What if I tell you that a natural food juice can replace it, without any side effects?
2013 studies from the Department of Nutrition, Food, and exercise Sciences, Human Performance Lab in Florida have shown that Beet Root Juice is one of the most optimal food when it comes to increased athletic performance.
Health benefits from Beet Root Juice daily use consumption
- Natural cleanser
- Energy booster
- Anticancer properties
- Lower the risk of coronary event
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce inflammation
- Support digestive and blood health
- Increased levels of Nitric Oxide leading to increased blood flow
- Antioxidant benefits : High intensity exercise has been recognized to increase radical concentrations in the muscles and liver by 2 or 3 times. Particularly when the athlete train to exhaustion. Many inquiries have shown that the main pigment of the red beetroots, which is belacyanins and betaxanthin, have antiradical properties and protect against oxidative stress.
Athletic benefits from Pre-workout Beet Root Juice
- Faster finish time
- Increases time to exhaustion
- Reduces steady stage oxygen consumption
- Increases peek power
- Increases work rate at the gas exchange threshold
With all those positive effects, Beet Root Juice should become a must in your healthy daily routine. With no caffeine, no taurine, and no sucralose you should definitively use it as a Pre-workout.
I think this is the beginning of a long lasting relationship between your beet roots and your juice extractor.
One Life . One Body. One Chance