INGREDIENTS : 4 portions
- 6 eggs
- 2 sausages (spicy)
- 1 small brick of old grated cheese
- 1 bag of nachos (pick your favorite!)
- 1/3 of a cup of kalamata olives
- 2 small green chopped jalapeños ( take away the seeds so you wont cry !)
- 1 chopped avocado mixed with half lemon juice, 1tbps of chopped coriander, 1 tbps of sour cream, 1 garlic clove and a half chopped tomato
- 1/2 of a cup of chopped coriander
- 1 cup of grated mozzarella cheese
- 250 g of sour cream
- Start by cooking the sausages in little pieces and put them away.
- Continue with the eggs, wisk them in a bowl until the texture is uniform. Add salt and cook them on a pan with high heat using butter or canola oil, until they are 3/4 cooked, then add the old cheese with the sausages. Put it away. Remember not to over cook the eggs 'cause over cooked eggs means no taste at all !
- Lets play ! In a large pyrex add 1 portion of nachos, then add the eggs with the sausages, add the olives and the jalapeños with a little bit of your avocado mix ! Add some mozzarella cheese. Do the same thing another time !
- Put it in the oven (broil) until the cheese is browned.
- Add again the avocado mix and serve it with sour cream on the side ! Perfect for brunch with friends and family, and also perfect to start a cheat day ! ENJOY :)