Commercially prepared condiments are not real food. They are loaded with excessive sugar (fructose) , salt , preservatives and dyes.
Are you on a diet ? Are you craving for BBQ chicken ? Are you thinking : there's no way I can cook a healthy BBQ seasoning without sugar and salt ?
If you are positive about any of these questions , I've got the solution you need!
- 1 Tbsp of coconut oïl
- 1 Tsp of smoked paprika
- 1 Tsp of onion powder
- 1 Tsp of ground chili pepper
- 1/2 Tsp of ground Cayenne pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together until it has a grainy paste texture.
- Rub the chicken drumsticks with the paste.
- Place the drumsticks in a ovenproof dish. (Try to avoid aluminium paper foil)
- Cook them covered for an hour at 375°
- Remove the cover and broil for 15 minutes.
You will never miss BBQ sauce anymore. A healthy lifestyle is possible and should always be simple.
A little clue for a better taste : try to buy high quality spices. Better the quality, better the taste.
One Life . One Body . One Chance