Relaxation awaits. 🍹
If you love vacationing but don't love all the planning involved, then these Ontario resorts are worth checking out. You can have an all-inclusive holiday at one of these spots, and the best part is you don't even need a plane ticket to get there.
Located all across the province, these resorts offer packages that include meals, accommodations and more. From dreamy spa getaways to rustic lakeside retreats, you can unwind without stressing about your dinner plans. Many places are open year-round as well, so you can enjoy some relaxation during any season.
Price: From $350/night per person
Address: 37 Gallery on the Lake Rd., Buckhorn, ON
Why You Need To Go: Located in the Kawartha Lakes area, this vacation resort boasts scenic views and a quarter-mile of lakefront. It deems itself "unpretentious," meaning there's no need to worry about dressing up every day. From forest bathing to splashing in the swimming pool, it's the perfect place to unwind.
Price: From $250/night per person
Address: 4432 Fern Resort Rd., Ramara, ON
Why You Need To Go: Set on the shores of Lake Couchiching, Fern Resort has activities for everyone to enjoy. Dive into the two outdoor pools in the summer, decorate pumpkins in the fall and glide along the 1.5-kilometre skating trail in the winter.
Ste. Anne's Spa
Price: From $399/night per person
Address: 1009 Massey Rd., Grafton ON
Why You Need To Go: You'll feel like royalty at this all-inclusive castle stay. Surrounded by idyllic countryside, the heritage spa has enchanting cottages, treatments and wellness services. You can also book an all-inclusive day visit, which includes lunch, afternoon tea and full use of the facilities.
Price: From $250/night per person
Address: 139 Galeairy Lake Rd., Whitney, ON
Why You Need To Go: Say hello to romance at this luxury resort in Muskoka. Complete with a spa, private lakefront hot tubs and more, this spot will have you feeling like "it's Valentine's every day."
Price: From $279/night per person
Address: Highway 60, Algonquin Park, ON
Why You Need To Go: Located in Algonquin Park, this resort offers an idealistic nature escape. You can spot all sorts of wildlife, canoe the open waters and gaze into a twinkling sky of stars at night. The private sandy beach is the perfect spot to relax on a summer day.
Cedar Grove Lodge
Price: From $174/night per person
Address: 167 Grassmere Resort Rd., Huntsville, ON
Why You Need To Go: This year-round retreat is situated in Muskoka and has 19 log cottages available to rent. Cozy up by the stone fireplace with a book, swim in the lake and fill up on a variety of appetizers, entrees and desserts.*
These prices and terms of occupancy are confirmed at the time of publishing, but they can change at any time. Taxes and fees may not be included.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
*Editor's note: This article has been updated.
- These Are The 9 Best Vacation Spots In Ontario, According To Local ... ›
- All-Inclusive Resorts In Alberta Where You Can Enjoy The Perfect Vacay Without Travelling Far - Narcity ›
- VIA Rail Has Trips From Toronto To Montreal For Under $50 If You're Tired Of Gas Prices - Narcity ›
- This Spa Resort Near Ottawa Will Make You Think You're On A Beach Somewhere In Mexico - Narcity ›
- 9 All-Inclusive Resorts In Canada Where You Can Get A Vacay Without Leaving The Country - Narcity ›
- This Glamping Retreat Near Ottawa Is Opening With Futuristic New Pods & A Beer Garden - Narcity ›
- 6 Stunning Beach Getaways In Ontario, Ranked According To Price - Narcity ›
- Ontario's New Lake Retreat Lets You Sleep In Floating Water Villas & Glowing Snow Domes - Narcity ›
- 9 Amazing Vacation Spots You Can Visit Without Leaving Ontario - Narcity ›