8 Amazon Canada Shopping Hacks That Will Save You So Much Money
Is ordering things online your favourite pastime? Then you need to know these Amazon Canada shopping hacks, as they will save you so much money.
Nothing haunts us like the things we didn't buy. But there is no need to pay full price.
Even if online shopping is your favourite thing to do, chances are you are missing out on ways to save your cash. From coupons to cheap Prime memberships, we have all the money-saving secrets you need to know.
Get Deals On Items You Regularly Buy
Details: Instead of paying regular price, you can save up to 15% when you subscribe to have items like groceries, makeup, and pet food regularly delivered to your home. When ordering, you'll be able to set the frequency you'll get the items, from every two weeks to every six months.
Enjoy Free Shipping Without Prime
Details: Paying for an Amazon Prime membership isn't the only way to get free shipping. If you purchase $35 or more of eligible items, you won't need to pay a thing for delivery to your home.
Use Coupons For Extra Savings
Details: Did you know Amazon has a page where you can find tons of coupons for your online purchases? If you click your mouse to "clip the coupon," it will automatically be applied when purchasing the item.
Save Big By Reading E-Books
Details: Instead of paying for books, you can browse the extensive collection of novels available for free to anyone with an Amazon Prime membership.
Another great option is Kindle Unlimited, as you'll gain unlimited access to a collection of over one million books for $9.99 a month. Considering how ebooks are often $6 or more, if you read two or more books a month, you can enjoy extra savings.
Pay Less For Your Prime Membership
Details: Students can enjoy Prime for only $39 per year or $3.99 a month. If you are already out of university or college, you can also try Prime for free.
Stop Paying For Video Games & Movies
Wait For Prime Day
Details: If you aren't in a hurry, Boxing Day and Black Friday aren't the only time to find significant markdowns. One not-to-miss sale isPrime Day, where you save 50% or more.
Shop The Lightning Deals
Details: You can find incredible deals that are available for a limited time. Make sure also to check the "Upcoming" section, as you can preview the future markdowns.
- 1,800 Amazon Jobs In Canada Will Be Hired For This Year - Narcity ›
- Cheap, Random Stuff You Can Buy On Amazon Canada Right Now - Narcity ›
- Amazon Canada Products You Can Get For Under $5 - Narcity ›
- Amazon Canada Is Hiring 15K People This Fall & All ‘Frontline Employees' Are Getting A Raise - Narcity ›
- 6 Ways Canadians Can Make Extra Money For The Holidays Because Being Broke Is No Joke ›
- The Most Searched Products On Amazon Canada Were Revealed & Some Are A Total Surprise - Narcity ›
- 9 Items You Can Get On Sale This Weekend If You're In The Mood For Some Retail Therapy - Narcity ›
- Amazon Prime Early Access Sale Is On Now For Only 48 Hours & You Can Get Holiday Deals - Narcity ›