Eyeshadows were probably your first love when you started wearing makeup. All the colours, shades, textures, and finishes were absolutely mesmerizing.
Now that you probably have a more refined taste and know what works best with your skin tone and eye colour when it comes to make up, there are a few holy-grail best-selling eyeshadow palettes you need to know about.
Here we've compiled a list of some of the top-selling eyeshadow palettes that best compliment your eye colour. Whether you have blue, brown, green or hazel eyes, there's is something for everyone.
Check out which gorgeous eyeshadow palettes best compliment your eye colour...and then check out the other eye colours as well because at the end of the day it's makeup, just have fun with it.
Click "Next" for eyeshadow palettes that compliment blue eyes.
Blue Eyes ❄️👁❄️
The key to making blue eyes pop is by choosing colours that are opposite to blue on the colour wheel. Colours that particularly compliment blue eyes are copper, orange, gold, brown, anything along those shades. What also work especially well with blue eyes are darker shades of deep navy and purple.
Here are some gorgeous eyeshadow palettes that look absolutely amazing on blue eyes.
1. Naked Heat // Urban Decay
2. The City Mini Palette Chill Brunch Neutrals // Maybelline
3. Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar // Too Faced
5. Modernist Eyeshadow Palette in Smokey // Hourglass
6. Color Choreography Eyeshadow in Lambada // BUXOM
Click "Next" to see eyeshadow palettes for brown eyes.
Brown Eyes 🍂👁🍂
Lucky for the brown-eyed beauties of the world, "Brown is a mix of all the primary colours, so there are a lot of options". Brown eyes go incredibly well with gold, copper, blue, green, and rosey shades.
Here are some beautiful eyeshadow palettes for brown eyes.
7. Eye Art Caviar Colour-Inspired Palette // Laura Mercier
8. Shade + Light Eye Contour Quad // Kat Von D
9. 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Versailles // Dior
10. Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette // Anastasia Beverly Hills
11. Full Exposure Palette // Smashbox
12. Couture Variation 10 Color Eye Palette in Tuxedo // Yves Saint Laurent
Click "Next" eyeshadow palettes for hazel eyes.
Hazel Eyes 🌴👁🌴
Why a palm tree emoji to represent hazel eyes? Because there's nothing else like it - a magical combination of brown and green speckles that change colours in the sunlight.
If you have hazel eyes, I'm jealous. Because of the many hues of green and brown in hazel eyes, colours like brown, bronze, gold, yellow, green, and pink are very complimentary.
Here are some gorgeous eyeshadow palettes for hazel eyes.
13. White Chocolate Chip Palette // Too Faced
14. Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette // Tarte
15. The Eyeshadow Duo in Gold // Dolce & Gabbana
17. READY 8.0 Power Neutrals // bareMinerals
Click "Next" for eyeshadow palettes for green eyes.
Green Eyes 🍃👁🍃
Having green eyes doesn't mean you're jealous...it means everyone else is jealous of your gorgeous emerald windows to your soul. Again working with complimentary colours, any shade of purple like lavender and deep eggplant work well with green eyes. Other colours such as smoky greys, taupe, gold, and deep brown go beautifully with green eyes.
Here are some beautiful eyeshadow palettes for green eyes.
18. Couture Palette in Couleurs 04 // Yves Saint Laurent
19. Due Eyeshadow in Tzarine // NARS
20. All About Shadow 8-Pan Palette in Wear Everywhere Greys // Clinique
21. 6 Color Eyeshadow Palette in 10 Rue des Francs-Bourgeois // Guerlain
22. Color Design 5 Shadow & Liner Palette in Lavender Grace // Lancôme