This Is How To Curl Your Hair To Get Instant Effortless Waves Like The Instababes
Hello, Victoria Secret bombshell.
So you've always wanted effortlessly beautiful tousled I-woke-up-like-this curly hair, and you can! It's actually super simple. And to give you hope, tbh nobody wakes up looking with perfect "bed-tousled" hair. Everyone has to put a little work.
Here we go!
1. Start by spraying your hair with heat protectant to prevent your hair from getting damaged. Jessica uses Bumble and Bumble's Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer.
2. Now to the curling. Start by parting your hair as desired, and section off the front portion of hair on your head.
3. Curl that section of hair away from the face. When you release the hair, twirl the strand in the direction of the curl so that the curl stays. Jessica uses the T3 Whirl Trio Styling Wand in the 1.5" barrel.
4. Now take your finger to section off another portion of the hair just behind, and curl in the same direction.
5. Continue to section off the hair in small workable portions and curl in the same direction. Work from front to back towards the nape until half of the head is completely done.
6. Now you can work on the other side of the head in the same way, starting from your forehead, curling away from the face in small sections, and working all the way towards the nape.
7. If you come across any really large sections of hair, section that piece again into two pieces (top and bottom), and curl one piece at a time.
8. When the entire head is finished, go back and re-curl any pieces until you achieve your desired look. Now allow the hair to cool off before any further styling so that the curls stay in place.
9. Now run your finger through your hair and give the curls a good shake. Then spray the roots of the hair with a bit of dry shampoo to give it some volume and texture, and work it into the roots until you don't see any white powder.
10. Finally, lightly spray down your hair with some hair spray and viola! Jessica uses Living Proof's Flex Shaping Hairspray to get her gorgeous curls to stay.
And this is the finished look!
Your welcome, world.