Being Canadian is freaking awesome. We're loved all over the world, we have incredible nature, and a dope Prime Minister, but somethings about being Canadian just aren't that great...
Here is a list of small inconveniences, those itty bitty pet peeves, that grind every Canadians gears:
1. When your sock falls off in your boot.
Ugh...and then it get's wet from the snow that fell in...
2. When your Tim Horton doughnut gets stuck to the paper bag and all the icing comes off.
Might as well toss it...
3. Being asked if you're American while traveling.
4. When an online store says it has free shipping then you go to checkout and it's only in the States.
Still getting it though...
5. When you order poutine and its mozzarella from a bag not cheese curds.
What real evil looks like.
6. When all the cream cheese on your Tim's bagel ends up in the middle.
Tim's y u do dis?!
7. Being mildly annoyed that Quebec's drinking age is 18 because that's just not fair!
8. When your phone stops working in the winter cause it's too cold.
You know it's cold af when even Apply products are giving up their will to live.
9. Going to brunch and being served syrup rather than maple syrup.
Are you kiddin' me?
10. When bills of money get stuck together.
Ever paid $40 instead of $20 because the bills got stuck together...cause I have...
Grey, gross slush is MUCH worse to walk through then snow.
12. Being so cold outside, wearing a bunch of layers, then being too hot inside where the heat is blasting.
Truly an inconvenience all Canadians have experienced.
13. When your door handle or key hole on your car gets frozen shut.
...and then the fear of ripping your handle off your car.
14. Not being able to text with you gloves on.
Let's be honest, those texting gloves NEVER work.
15. Getting assorted Timbits but not enough chocolate ones.
NO ONE LIKES SOUR CREAM GLAZED!.