It's that time of year again. The last signs of summer are slipping away; the leaves are falling, the days are getting shorter, and the wind has gone from a gentle breeze to a biting cold. You know what that means - it's cuffing season.
Summer is usually known as the prime time to enjoy your single life, so by default, that makes winter the perfect time to get boo'd up. You'll need those snuggle sessions when the stress of school is just too much, or when it's too cold to even contemplate leaving the house.
Because we know just how busy you all are, we've taken the liberty of creating a master list of perfect date ideas you and your significant other should conquer this fall. Take a look, and get planning:
For September date ideas, click "Next"
1. Go on a hike while the weather's still warm
2. Sip on one last patio drink
3. Cure your end of summer blues with a sweet treat
4. Get in one last Alberta-wide road trip before the snow hits
5. Check out a luxurious Alberta campsite
6. Fill your Instagram with tasty food pictures
7. Visit a new Provincial Park
8. Spend a night exploring Whyte Ave
For October date ideas, click "Next"
9. Get ready for Halloween and explore some haunted places
10. Warm up your insides and go on a crazy brewery road trip
11. Go on a breakfast date
12. Treat yourself to a relaxing spa day
13. Be spontaneous and book a tattoo appointment
14. Spend a day in one of West Ed's theme parks
15. Start prepping your #WinterBod at Edmonton's best junk food spots
16. Re-visit some of Edmonton's best touristy destinations
For November date ideas, click "Next"