Are you tired of the same old same old Netflix & Chill with bae? Have you had one too many boring dinners out? Well my friends, summer is here, and that means there are endless possibilities of fun dates to get you off the couch, into (or out of) the city, and having a good time.
Here are 21 cute date ideas for you and your bf to cross of your summer bucket list. Plus, you'll impress him with your planning and creativity!
1. Go on a craft brewery tour of your city.
2. Road trip to Banff and have a romantic getaway at the Farimont Banff Springs.
3. Go on a cheesy date to see the pandas at the Calgary Zoo.
4. Conquer Mount Yamnuska together and take in the gorgeous views.
5. Hit the rollercoasters and waterpark at the West Edmonton Mall.
7. Go glamping in Dinosaur National Park.
9. Get cozy and head to Spruce Meadows for a movie night in the great outdoors!
10. Have a boozy arcade date night at The Rec Room.
11. Hit the beach with bae and soak up the sun.
12. Get some epic ice cream cones at Sweet Jesus in Edmonton.
13. Dine in the dark and explore your senses at this Calgary restaurant.
14. Be transported to Italy while dining at this gorgeous outdoor patio in Calgary.
16. Set up a picnic in the park nearest to you for a cheesy, old school date.
17. Test your teamwork at the Exit Edmonton escape room .
19. Channel your inner Bob Ross with a paint night at Vin Gogh Paint & Sip.
20. Go on a hot air balloon ride courtesy of Sundance Balloons.