24 Things To Do In Jasper If You Only Have 24 Hours
Time flies when you're havin' fun.
Planning a trip to Jasper before summer ends? Then you'll need some things to do, of course. There's much more to Jasper than mountains and scenic views, although you'll definitely want to check those out.
Even if you just have 24 hours in Jasper, you've got more than enough time to grab some tasty eats, take a hike, spend some money, and enjoy a night out, IF you plan accordingly. Check out our categorized lists, and start making arrangements!
Click "Next" for Food & Drink destinations
Food & Drinks
1. Jasper Brewing Company // 624 Connaught Drive
Craft beer, and delicious pub food, served at affordable prices in a stylish interior.
2. Fiddle River Restaurant // 620 Connaught Drive
Romantic diner, with a scenic, mountain view.
3. Something Else Steakhouse // 621 Patricia Street
On top of serving delicious steaks, Something Else also offers Cajun, Italian, and Greek dishes.
4. Kimchi Korean Restaurant // 407 Patricia Street
Traditional Korean food, served in a beautifully decorated eatery.
5. Olive Bistro & Lounge Inc. // 401 Patricia Street
Relax in the lounge, or on the patio, and you enjoy Mediterranean-style dishes.
6. Scoops & Loops // 504 Patricia Street
Your #1 destination for delicious ice cream in Jasper.
Click "Next" for hiking destinations
7. Moose Lake Loop
Time: 1-2 hours
An easy, casual hike that climbs over the remnants of a massive landslide. The trail stays mostly in the woods, but still provides amazing scenery.
8. Opal Hills Loop
Time: 4-6 hours
Up for a challenge? This is one of the steepest trails in Jasper, but the views are more than worth it.
9. Cavell Meadows Trail
Time: 3-5 hours
A moderately difficult hike, taking you through the upper-subalpine forest and beyond.
10. Pocahontas Mine Trail
Time: 20 minutes
In the mood for a quick adventure? Take this short but sweet hike through the old Pocahontas Mine site.
11. Jasper Discovery Trail
Time: 2-3 hours
Split into 3 sections, the Jasper Discovery Trail has something for everyone. Explore one section, or travel all 8.3 km.
12. Sulphur Skyline
Time: 4-6 hours
This hike may be challenging, but the views of the Fiddle River Valley and the the Ashlar Ridge are incredible.
Click "Next" for shopping destinations
13. Bombshell // 611 Patricia Street
Brand name, fashion forward options for millennials.
14. The Niche Clothing & Trading Co. // 400 Connaught Drive
An eclectic mix of home decor, and ladies fashion.
15. Lole // 616 Patricia Street
Active and leisure wear, all created and designed in Canada.
16. Ransom // 609 Patricia Street
Popular in-house and brand-name fashion for guys and gals.
17. Mountain Air Clothing // 622 Connaught Drive
Brand name fashion and accessories for everyone.
18. Bearfoot In The Park // 606 Connaught Drive
Home decor, and trinkets that make perfect gifts and souvenirs.
Click "Next" for arts & entertainment destinations
Arts & Entertainment
19. Our Native Land // 601 Patricia Street
A local art gallery, selling authentic Native American arts and crafts, and displaying the work of contemporary Canadian artists.
20. 4Peaks Nightclub // 612 Patricia Street
The perfect place for a night out on the town.
21. The Jasper Planetarium // 86 Connaught Drive
Enjoy a view of First Nations themed constellations, exclusive to the Jasper Planetarium.
22. Jasper Art Gallery // 620B Connaught Ave
This art gallery may not be the biggest you've ever been to, but it's sure to leave a lasting impression.
23. Jasper Royal Canadian Legion // 400 Geikie Street
Enjoy some drinks, or a live show/entertainment.
24. Atha-B Nite Club // 510 Patricia Street
Another great nightlife option.