Do you want to impress your date, but don't want to spend a fortune? Then you're in luck, because buck-a-shuck oysters are the ultimate date hack for anyone who's a baller on a budget. Plus, they're the ultimate date food for obvious reasons (cough, cough).
Even if you aren't going on a date and just love eating mass amounts of oysters alone, it's not everyday that you get to go to places like Coast and pay about as much as you'd spend at, let's say, McDonald's. Considering it's such a great deal, why not try out one of these twelve ultra cheap places for your next night out?
Photo cred- @blakeyeung
1. Pier 7 // 25 Wallace Mews Rd
Come in from 3-6pm daily for buck-a-shuck oysters.
2. Luke's Corner Bar // 2996 Granville St
Buck-a-shuck oysters everyday from 3-5pm.
Photo cred- @paper0483
3. Joe Fortes // 777 Thurlow Street
$1 oysters daily from 4-6pm.
Photo cred- @mm1k1
4. Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar // 845 Burrard St
Buck-a-shuck oysters everyday from 3-6pm.
Photo cred- @silviagm_
5. Edible Canada // 1596 Johnston St
From 3-5pm daily, with a minimum order of 6 pieces.
Photo cred- @heljekaskel
6. The Fish Shack // 1026 Granville St
$1 oysters from 2:30pm to 6pm, and 10pm to 12am every night.
Photo cred- @fit_geek_mobile
7. Lift Bar and Grill // 333 Menchions Mews
Buck-a-shuck from 3 to 6pm daily.
Photo cred- @heromine_proly
8. Hart House // 6664 Deer Lake Ave
$1 oysters everyday except for Saturdays, from 3-6pm.
Photo cred- @mrsparkl
9. Merchant's Oyster Bar // 1590 Commercial Dr
$1 oysters every Sunday and Tuesday.
Photo cred- @gzchef
10. Oyster Express // 296 Keefer Street
Buck-a-shuck oysters every Tuesday from 3-10p.m, and every Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 3-6p.m.
Photo cred- @jilleats
11. Chewie's Steam and Oyster Bar // 1055 W Hastings St
Stop by Monday to Friday for buck-a-shuck from 3-6p.m.
Photo cred- @galelouw
12. Coast Restaurant // 1054 Alberni St.
$1 oysters everyday from 3-6p.m.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcityvan