Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. That being said, breakfast better be freaking epic. Life is too short for you to be mixing your greek yogurt with honey and drinking kale smoothies. Fvck heathy.
Vancouver is foodie paradise, and if you're gonna do breakfast, you better do it right. Here are 15 of the most insane breakfasts you'll find in Vancouver that'll make you hungry AF.
Got more crazy breakfast suggestions? Tag us on Instagram @narcity_vancouver. GO!
1. Pulled Pork Pancake at The Red Wagon // 2296 E Hastings St.
2. S'mores Egg Waffles at The Bubble Tea Shop // #103-4651 No. 3 Rd and 1680 Robson St.
3. Sizzling Matcha Mochi Toast at Midam Cafe // #1110-4651 Garden City Rd.
4. Canadian Whiskey Bacon Donut at Cartems Donuterie // 534 W Pender St. (and other locations)
5. Mexi-Benny at Coming Home Cafe // 753 Sixth St.
6. Mont Blanc Honey Toast at Dazzling Cafe // #140-7971 Alderbridge Way
7. Chicken and Waffles at Yolk's // 1298 E Hastings and 546 W Broadway
8. S'mores Torched Shortbread Mocha at Nemesis // 302 W Hastings
9. Bulgogi Burrito at TAKO // 601 Expo Blvd.
10. Nutella Stuffed French Toast at Boulevard // 845 Burrard St.
11. Cheesecake Cereal Parfait at Chicco // 1504 Robson St.
12. Macaron Waffle at Cafe Joie // #110-6125 Sussex Rd.
13. Breakfast Poutine at Linh Cafe // 2836 W 4th Ave.
14. Eggs Benedict Pizza at The Parlour // 1011 Hamilton St.
15. Tuna Poke Toast at Cha Le Tea // 1207 Hamilton St.
16. Pizza Waffle at Off The Grid Waffles // 2665 Kingsway