17 Best Places For Girls' Night Out In Vancouver
No Shame, no Regrets.
What I love about summer is how liberated people become. There's no tomorrow, parties are the craziest and the most memorable (or not). Spring season of love becomes obsolete, girls have their "strong & independent woman" Attitude. Forget about the one who broke your heart, enjoy your summer with the ones that truly matter: your girlfriends.
The "no shame, no regret" is of course the golden rule. Get tanned during the long day of sun and become the Queens of the night - you'll never be more happy to be single. In 17 points, here is a list of the best places to have a girl's night out in Vancouver :
1. Karaoke at Party world KTV // 117 River Valley Road
Karaoke isn't about how good you are with lyrics, but how bad your are at singing the songs! With alcohol & foods available, fun is guaranteed !
2. Bard on the Beach Festival // 201-162 W 1st Ave
Famous Festival in Vancouver (June 3rd to Sept 24th), Bard on the beach is for the fans of Shakespeare who don't have time to read books. Dive into British Literature at Kitsilano beach.
3. Eat comfort food at Miss Me Yet // 3468 W Broadway
It always tastes better with the company of your best friends. As the place closes at 12am, you'll have plenty of time to share all your secrets with your girls!
4. Get a massage at Absolute Spa // 1015 Burrard St
After a long and stressful week, massage is always welcome ! The professionalism and the quality of Absolute spa will make your girl's night delightful !
5. Dinner at Minami Restaurant // 1118 Mainland St
Food is the most important thing in a girl's life, if you're looking to try some adventurous food, Minami Restaurant is perfect! Combining Japanese and North American cuisines, it's such a great culinary experience!
6. Bowling at Grandview Bowling // 2195 Commercial Drive
When it comes to bowling, the more the merrier! Invite your girls band and take on the lanes at the bottomless bowling night every Thursday from 9 to 12am !
Photo cred - @elysiaaachan
7. Bar on the beach - Local Public eatery // 2210 Cornwall St
Drinks, Food, Sun? What else can you ask for? With its large choice of cocktails, the Public Eatery is known for its wine at $4 ! You'll definitely need a cab to go home...
8. Roof top view at Notch8 Restaurant & Bar // 900 West Georgia St
Girls Night Out is also exploring the city! Get an amazing view of Vancouver at Notch8 Restaurant & Bar. To the foodies, the chocolate fondue is a must...
9. Amateur strip night at Astoria Hastings //769 E Hastings
Feeling wild? The Rent cheque armature strip night is the place to go. This event reminds us how tolerant and open-minded Vancouverites are. Put aside your insecurities, get the support of your friends and go on stage!
10. Havana Fridays at the Lux Lounge // 1180 Howe Street
Girls' night is also about trying new things, what about learning salsa? Every Friday, for $10 enjoy the Salsa lesson and the Cuban party afterwards!
11. Open Mic at The Café Deux Soleil // 2096 Commercial Dr
Always dreamed of being a singer but never had the chance to do it? Participate to the Open Mic evening at Café Deux Soleil every Thursdays from 8:30 to 11pm!
12. Bonfire at Wreck Beach
Sit around a bonfire and roast marshmallows like when you were young... leave your issues in the city, and enjoy the calm of nature with your friends.
13. Wine Tasting at Vancouver Urban Winery // 55 Dunlevy Ave
Get tipsy and have the most hilarious night with your girls!
14. Visit the Vandusen Garden at night // 5251 Oak St
If you're more into a green lifestyle, enjoy the Vandusen Garden's night! Next event "Gardening for Birds" will be on May 18th: discover nature at night !
15. Exotic night at The Shameful Tiki Restaurant // 4362 Main St
Fly to Hawaii for a night - Try one of their shared cocktail bowls and dive into the another universe...
16. Cooking class at The Dirty Apron // 540 Beatty St
Learn together how to bake sweet treats and delicious meals so you'll food-support each other at the next hard blow!
Photo cred - @thierrychocolat
17. Chocolate dinner at Thierry Chocolates // 1059 Alberni St
Of course, pastries and chocolate have to be part of Girls' Night! Located downtown, Thierry chocolaterie is opened until 12am, just to make your sweet night longer...
Follow us on Snapchat: narcityvan