Sweet tooths can rejoice because summer bod season is OVER, and it means that you can indulge in all the sweet deliciousness that Vancouver has to offer. It's time to unleash the beast and go to town with these bucket list desserts.
Between your Sunday brunch at Belgard and your mandatory coffee shop stop at Revolver, you've got to make a little time for these insanely delicious desserts.
Here are 19 bucket list desserts in Vancouver that you need to, and should have already tried by now:
2. Frozen S'more at Tangram Creamery // 2729 Arbutus St
3. Coconut Ash Ice Cream at Mister // 1141 Mainland St
4. Melon Pan Ice Cream at Baker & Table Cafe // 6414 Fraser St
5. Avocado Honey Gelato at Umaluma // 235 E Pender St
6. Strawberry Cloud 9 at Leaf Tea Lounge // 1618 152 St
7. Prague's OG at The Praguery // Various Locations
8. Matcha Red Bean Cream Pie at Half Baked Cookie Company // 1211 Nanaimo St
9. Match Raspberry Tart at Beaucoup Bakery // 2150 Fir St
10. Watermelon Shaved Ice at Choco Coo Cafe // C-501 North Rd
11. Matcha Tiramisu at Toku // 5300 No 3 Rd #221
12. Salted Chocolate Peanut Butter Espresso Pie at The Pie Shoppe // 1875 Powell St
13. Vitasoy Red Bean Bulldog at Snackshot // 7980 Granville St
14. Luxe Lemon Mille-Feuilles at Five Sails Restaurant // #410-999 Canada Pl
15. Orange Blossom Macaron at Ladurée // 1141 Robson St
16. Signature Meet Fresh Bowl at Meet Fresh // Various Locations
17. Almost Croissants at Thomas Haas // Various Locations
18. Ice Cream Taiyaki at 720 Sweets // 3278 W Broadway
19. Matcha Mousse Cheesecake at 3 Quarters Full // 1789 Comox St
Recommended for you
Dora Leung English Literature graduate by day and ceaseless vagabond by night. R&B junkie, stamp card collector, and ice cream truck chaser. Follow her quarter-life crisis adventures @dorwarr.