19 Bucket List Restaurants In Vancouver If You're In Love With Pizza
In pizza we crust.
There's no such thing as bad pizza. And there's no such thing as a bad time for pizza. And there's no such thing as "too much pizza". You get where we're going with this. So the question, that all true pizza connoisseurs are asking, is where can you find the best pizza?
We're going to deep in Vancouver to find the best kinds of pizza. Pizza that with one bite, gives you New York or Italy or Chicago vibes, right at home. The thin crust, the thick crust, and deep dish. And although it's an honourable mention, Costco Pizza will not be on this list. But read on, for the bucket list restaurants in Vancouver that you HAVE to visit.
1. Nook // 781 Denman St. and 1525 Yew St, Vancouver
A cozy and warm setting for simple Italian flavors, come early and come often! They're open at 5 pm and don't accept reservations.
2. Nat’s New York Pizzeria // 2684 West Broadway & 1080 Denman St, Vancouver
Awesome prices, large slices and decor and ambiance that truly works to capture the full spirit of New York and pizza.
3. Trilussa Pizza and Pane // 4363 Main St, Vancouver
A proud roman chef, he's worked at various pizzerias around Rome including the Vatican.
4. Via Tevere // 1190 Victoria Dr.
Pizza that truly stems from the streets of Naples, its owners spent numerous summers perfecting their craft in Italy.
5. The Parlour // 1011 Hamilton St, Vancouver
A trendy, and stylishly-laid back atmosphere, the Parlour is a gem in the heart of Yaletown. My definite recommendation is the Yaletown.
6. Slice of Chicago // 5812 Fraser St.
Man that dish is deep. Slice of Chicago brings true Chicago-style deep dish pizza to Vancouver.
7. Frankie's Italian Kitchen and Bar // 765 Beatty St.
Not only is the pizza at an excellent price, but their starters and small plates menu boasts fantastic dishes.
8. Romano’s Pizza // 902 Granville St.
One of the best features (besides the great pizza)? Open till either midnight or 1 AM all week!
9. Bella Gelateria // 1001 West Cordova St, Vancouver
Come for the gelato, stay for the pizza and leave happy. Although known for their famous gelato, their dining menu is no slouch either.
10. The Firewood Café // 3004 Cambie St.
Thin crust pizza, cooked in wood ovens lends to a unique taste unlike any other.
11. Alberello Pizzeria // 115 15th Street West, North Vancouver
Rustic Italian pizza that boasts amazing flavors and pairs with their great selection of drinks.
12. Sciué Italian Bakery Caffé // 800 West Pender St, Vancouver
Pizza anytime of day. That's something we can all get behind. I recommend their prosciutto and sunny-side up egg pizza.
13. Bufala // 5395 West Blvd.
Fantastic thin crust pizza in a upbeat and vibrant atmosphere, this makes for a standout pizza joint in Kerrisdale.
14. Pizza Carano // 4241 Fraser St, Vancouver
Innovative flavors bring new and unusual flavors to the table. Try their spicy coconut kale or their sweet corn & serrano.
15. Stretch Roman Pizza Co // 415 Abbott St, Vancouver
Reopened by the former owners of Zero Zero pizza, we recommend their Brie & Prosciutto.
16. Pizzeria Farina // 915 Main St, Vancouver
Simple flavors made very well, be sure to try their ratatouille pizza!
17. Straight Outta Brooklyn NYC Pizzeria // 350 Robson St, Vancouver
Another pizzeria that embodies large slices and a New York attitude, they are definitely with the visit.
18. Nicli Antica Pizzeria // 62 East Cordova St, Vancouver
Named the best pizzeria by the Georgia Straight for four straight years, it'd be impossible not to mention this shining jewel of a pizza place.
19. Don’t Argue Pizzeria // 3240 Main St, Vancouver
Cozy and intimate, be sure to try their potato mash or pesto ricotta pizzas.