22 Bucket List Comfort Foods You Have To Try This Winter In Vancouver
It's almost winter, which means it's most likely cold and dreary outside. Which usually means (at least for me), that anytime I'm going out for food - I want it to be warm, gooey and delicious. In this instance, there's nothing better than some good ol' greasy comfort food.
Vancouverites are commonly admired for our healthy lifestyles. In addition, our beautiful city is becoming well known for restaurants that offer healthy food options. But let's not forget that we definitely have a lot to offer in terms of comfort food. We definitely have a ton of options if it's cheat day and you're craving something super carby and delicious.
Here's a list of the greasiest, fattiest, cheesiest, most delicious to-die-for bucketlist comfort foods in Vancouver.
1. Crispy Chicken and Waffles at Tuc Craft Kitchen // 60 W Cordova St
2. "To Die For" Banana Cream Pie at The Pie Hole // 3497 Fraser St
3. Banana French Toast at Ritual // 774 Denman St
4. Classico Calzone at Lombardo's Pizzeria // 1641 Commercial Dr
5. Gooey Cheese Grillers at Burgoo // Various Locations
6. Crispy BBQ Burger at MeeT On Main // 4288 Main St
7. Chestnut Lemon Croissants at Beaucoup Bakery // 2150 Fir St
8. Poutine at Fritz European Fry House // 718 Davie St
9. Cinnamon Bun at Grounds For Coffee // 2565 Alma St
10. Slurp Up Cilantro Ramen at Jinya // 541 Robson St
11. Fried Chicken and Waffles at// 101 Main St
12. Any donut at Cartem's // 534 West Pender St
13. French Onion Soup at Burgoo // Various Locations
14. Fried Chicken Benedict at Jam Cafe // 556 Beatty St
15. Peach Pie at Aphrodite's Organic Cafe // 3605 W 4th Ave
16. Diablo Cookies at Tacofino // Various Locations
17. The Gold Rush at Jethro's Fine Grub // Various Locations
18. Lobster Roll at Crab Park Chowdery // 221 Abbott St
19. Nachos at Tacofino // Various Locations
20. Original Pizza at Straight Outta Brooklyn Pizzeria // Various Locations
21. Baked Mac 'n Cheesy at The Wallflower Diner // 2420 Main St
22. Bacon Bad Burger at The Cannibal Cafe // 1818 Commercial St
If you try any of these amazing foods, make sure to tag us on Instagram at #NarcityCanada.