22 Times Gilmore Girls Perfectly Described Your Life As A Canadian
"I need Timmy's in an I.V."
Idk if you've heard the good news, but our beloved showwith all new (!!!) episodes! We'd give anything to see our fave characters return to Stars Hollow again!
From talking about sleep to relationships to the weather and everything in between, as well as, who could forget, coffee, Gilmore Girls delivers one-liners and wit you wish you had.
Although they're American, the Gilmore Girls characters have time and time again said the exact thoughts we had about living in Canada. They're super relatable and have perfectly described life in Canada countless times—here's 22 of them.
1. When you wake up and get out of bed
2. When you pass by Timmy's in the morning...
3. ... and again in the afternoon
4. How you feel about the first day of snow
5. But then the snow doesn't stop
6. And you're in the middle of a full blown Canadian winter and summer feels so far away
7. Canadians' politeness
8. When it's yet another day of rain (especially in cities like Vancouver)
9. Every time you say Canada's favourite word, once doesn't cut it
10. When you found out McDonald's was starting All-Day Breakfast
11. Every Taco Tuesday
12. When you find out someone hasn't tried poutine
13. When you're stuck in the dating scene
14. During finals
15. During group projects
16. During a (drunken) night out
17. When you're in desperate need of reading break
18. Whenever you hear someone's flying across Canada
19. When you're at a good ol' Canadian hockey game
20. When someone asks you on a coffee date
21. When you're trying to decide what to wear
22. Every time you binge watch Gilmore Girls or any other show