Oh, Instagram. Admit it, you're obsessed with it. You also are obsessed with scrolling through people's feeds and I know you've thought to yourself a million times, "where is that mural?" Well, fear not, because I too am just as obsessed and I've devoted way too much of my time finding the best walls in the city to take Instagram photos against.
Your feed needs some flavour, and lately, you haven't broken 100 likes on a photo so if you need some inspiration and a pop of wow check out the 24 spots below to take your Instagram from blah to bam!
1. This shark on a shed at 30th and Ontario.
2. Or the stunning peacock mural on 1981 Main Street.
3. Play some bas-ket-ball at 2111 Main Street.
4. The vibrant walls on the south side of W Hastings between Granville and Seymour.
5. Rainbow Power at W 6th and Granville.
6. This insane mural at Maker Labs on 80th and E Cordova St.
7. This gorgeous piece at 7285 E 5th Avenue.
8. As if you needed more reasons to want to work at Hootsuite.
9. Next level graffiti at Our Town Café Parking Lot.
10. Get creative at the Mount Pleasant Neighbourhood House.
11. Table for two outside JJ Bean on Main Street.
12. Leave your mark on Granville and 13th.
13. Pose with your cone at UYU.
Sep 2017 update: UYU is now permanently closed.
14. Get obsessed with Olive and Ruby.
Note: the opposite wall is white and covered in plant babies!!