26 Struggles Only Real Sephora Addicts Understand
When you're a VIB...by like January.
You know the feel. Every time you see those black and white stripes, you feel that exhilarating rush of excitement about blush and bronzer running through your body.
Ahhhh, Sephora - your heavenly hub of infinite happiness. It's where your inner make up artist/beauty guru comes out to play, doing swatches on your arms all day until you come out looking like you've been hit by a box of crayons.
If any of this sounds familiar to you, you'll probably admit that you're a bit of an addict when it comes to shopping at Sephora. But have no shame, because we're all in this together, one VIB Rouge card at a time. Here are 26 struggles that only real Sephora addicts understand.
1. You're VIB Rouge...by the end of January.
2. You buy things just so you can be VIB Rouge.
3. Having to explain to your S/O the difference between the red, silver and black cards.
4. Making online orders just to get the free gifts.
5. You already know what you're going to purchase next when the coupon codes for those free gifts arrive in your inbox.
6. You keep tabs on Sephora's semi-annual 15% and 20% sale, and already have a list of purchases prepared in advance.
7. You regularly stalk their website's "Just Arrived" page.
8. Going into Sephora meaning to buy 1 eyeliner, and come out with 3 highlighters and a new eyeshadow palette.
Watch me glow.
9. Saving up so many points that you don't know whether to save them or spend them.
Life's hardest decisions.
10. When point perks drop on Tuesday and Thursday and you're stalking and waiting on emails to see if anything's good.
11. You're willing to line up for blocks to get the latest make up item.
Hello, Make-Up by Mario.
12. You're willing to pay $60 for foundation.
13. You know each section by heart and need no help navigating yourself through your local Sephora.
"Welcome to Sephora! Is there anything I can help yo..."
"Nah girl, I'm good."
14. You start rummaging through the drawers for more stock.
Even though you're totally not supposed to.
15. You colour match yourself and your friends.
16. You know the actual names of all the make up you use.
It's not just bronzer, it's "Hoola".
17. You've tried the Boscia peel mask, Nars' Laguna bronzer and the Urban Decay Primer Potion at some point cause they're cult classics.
If you haven't, the makeup community shuns you. #jknotjk
18. When the staff know you by name.
19. "Orgasm" and "Deep Throat" are names of blush to you.