This Is How To Create Fall 2017's Hottest Look By This Vancouver Beauty Youtuber
It's en fuego.
Makeup truly is forever (haha, see what I did there). There are a million different products and an infinite amount of looks you can try. But there is one look that will truly prevail this fall. It is the dark and smoky, rustic red look. You've probably already seen it everywhere this summer, and it'll be going strong into fall.
I love makeup, but I'm no makeup pro. But thanks to Vancouver beauty Youtube goddess, Gina Shkeda, we can master this Fall 2017 makeup look like a pro. With over 809K followers on Instagram and 480,000 subscribers on Youtube, she definitely knows how to teach us a thing or two about beauty.
In her makeup tutorial, which will be linked at the end of the article, she has already prepped her skin with foundation and contoured her face. So do your foundation and contour as you desire, and let's get on with the fun part of the look.
1. Apply the Too Faced's Pink Leopard Bronzer to the hollows of the cheek and upward motions.
2. With your fingers, apply NYX's Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powder in Snow Rose to the high points of the cheeks. Blend it out with a mid-sized face brush until there are no harsh lines.
3. Now for the eyes! Prep the eyes with MAC's Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Soft Ochre by applying and blending it out all over the eyelid with your finger. Then taking Urban Decay's Naked Heat Palette in Sauced and Low Blow, apply to the crease with a blending brush and blend.
4. Taking a small eyeshadow brush, apply En Fuego and Ashes (from the same eyeshadow palette) to carve out your crease and create stronger depth and definition.
5. Now softly blend everything together with a larger eyeshadow blending brush.
6. For the lid, apply En Fuego with a flat eyeshadow brush and pat on the colour to achieve an opaque look. Then flick your brush along the outside corners of your eyes to give a cat-eye effect, and also underneath the eyes to balance out the look.
7. Now lightly dampen a flat eyeshadow brush, and using the shade Scorched, apply onto the lid over.
8. Taking the same damp brush, apply the shade Lumber to the inner corners of the eye and lightly underneath the eye.
9. Now taking a purple eyeliner, Marc Jacob's Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Plum Age, line your eyes and wing the tip just a tad. Then take a small precision blending brush and softly blend it out flicking out the outer edge.
10. Then apply your favourite mascara and fake lashes if you want to go all out and let's move on to the lips!
11. To finish the look, apply Bite Beauty's Lipliner in shade 088 Plum Rose with some clear lip balm on top, and you're done!
TADA!!! You are en fuego right now. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Here's the full makeup tutorial: