12 Things To Do In Vancouver This Summer If You Don't Drink
Get lit without the sauce.
There are tons of things to do in Vancouver if you aren't someone who loves drinking and partying.
Whether you want to stay local and check out some cool markets or sceneries or you want to trek out to other places in BC, we got you covered!
We promise you won't be disappointed doing any of these things and plus they are great for the gram!
1. Get your grub on at the Richmond Night Market!
Endulge in some super unique and delicious food and enjoy local vendors at one of the most fun places to go in the summer. BONUS: It's super cheap too, so you don't have to break the bank to have a good time.
2. Enjoy some beautiful #views of Vancity at the Seawall.
Grab the whole squad and rent some bikes or just walk along the Seawall in Stanley Park. You'll deffs get some cute photos and have a good time (while burning those extra calories too).
3. Go Bowling at some of Vancouver's most lit bowling alleys.
Check out REVs in Burnaby or Grandview Lanes with your friends for a night of Bowling. Even though that sounds super lame, Vancity is home to some of the coolest bowling alleys so we promise you will have a good time.
4. Go for Ice Cream at Vancity's new spot Innocent Ice Cream
Definitely worth trying out this new spot on Main street that serves Ice Cream sandwiches that you won't even believe are Gluten Free!
5. Grab dinner in Steveston at the Fisherman's Warf.
Richmond is home to one of the prettiest areas, Steveston village, grab dinner or walk along the pier at this beautiful spot in town.
6. Play some games at Vancouver's board game bar Storm Crow!
With two locations on Broadway and on Commercial drive, this place is perfect for those who aren't so much into taking shots. Select any board game of your choosing from Cards against Humanity or UNO and enjoy with friends!
7. Party like Drake and Justin Bieber at Vancouver's first Ping Pong Bar!
Check out Back and Forth Bar in Gastown and challenge your friends to some ping pong games! Even though this is a bar, you don't need a drink to have a good time.
8. Check out the Fair at the PNE for some games, entertainment, and food!
Opening in August, this is definitely going to be a summer hot spot! If you can't wait that long, head out to Playland which is going on right now for rides and good food!
9. Head out to Langley at the Twilight Drive-In to catch a film.
So, the Twilight Drive-In from Riverdale is actually a real thing and it is definitely worth driving out to Langley for in the Summer!
10. Go for a Hike at one of Vancity's most scenic locations.
Check out Quarry Rock or Whyte Lake and enjoy some of Vancouver's most beautiful sceneries. BONUS: It's great for the insta!
11. Take a Stroll around Granville Island and check out their Public Market.
There is definitely so much to do in Granville Island. You can check out their public market, some great restaurants, or just walk along to enjoy the beautiful sceneries and street entertainment!
12. Take a day trip to Whistler or the Okanagan.
Rent an air bnb at some of the most beautiful locations in BC with friends. Enjoy outdoor activities, fine dining, and spa days!