If you are tired of living off coffee and take-away food, you can't stand looking at books and you are missing yummy and flavourful food. Hang in there exam time is finally over!
Time to treat yourself and congratulate you for surviving the worst period of the year. Narcity got your back and came up with a list of the best sweet treats in Vancouver:
1. Chocolate @ Purdys' Chocolatier // 2705 Granville St
Chocolate is obviously the No1 sweet treat! This Chocolate Factory is one of Vancouver great pride, support local business and feed your chocolate cravings.
2. Macarons @ Thierry Chocolaterie Patisserie Café // 1059 Alberni St
For those seeking for a journey to a paradise for the senses, I would recommend macaroons. Great delight for your papillas!
3. Cupcakes @ Edible Flours // 2280W Broadway
Eating a plant-based diet or just looking for healthy sweet treat? This vegan bakery is for you !
Photo cred - @lizzyepp
4. Bubble tea - @ Dragon Ball Tea House // 1007W King Edward Ave
Vancouver Best Bubble Tea Place - I recomand the redbean slush (with pearls of course).
5. Vegan Ice-cream @ Nice Vice // 1022 Mainland St
Not only does this place produces organic, dairy and cholesterol free ice-cream, but they also offer a wide range of delicious flavors. The Vanilla Vice stepped with Organic Lavender is divine!
6. Cookies @ Beaucoup bakery // 2150 Fir St
Four words: Peanut Butter Sandwhich Cookie. What more could you ask for?
7. Pecan Sticky buns @ Purebread // 159W Hastings St
Welcome into the world of pastries - Amazing delicacies for your Sunday brunch !
8. Pie @ Aphrodite's Organic Cafe // 3605W 4th Ave
This bakery satisifies any pie craving from classic flavor ( like their famous pumkin pies) to pie-savvy (chocolate banana cream). They also have some vegan and gluten free options. Best pie shop of Vancouver.
Photo cred - @dailyinspirationsbyvimmy
9. Waffles @ Nero Belgium Waffle // 1703 Robston St
Whether you like them savory or sweet, this place guarantees a solid waffle meals. Add some ice-cream on top, say hello to Summer!
10. Frissant @ Swiss Bakery // 143E 3rd Ave
This unique mix of European Croissant and American Donut is worth the try especially for the aventurous foodies! One amazing thing is they change flavor evey months: in May, it's Salted Caramel, Vanilla or Apple Rhubarbe!
11. Cinnamon rolls @ Grounds For Coffee // 2565 Alma St
Because Cinnamon rolls are your best friend whenever you feel down. Sweet, soft, warm, spicy, this is the best treat to make you smile !
12. Chinese Egg Tarts 蛋挞 @Marui bakery // 3340 Kingsway
If you would like to discover Asian sweet treats which aren't too exotic, Chinese Egg tarts is what you're looking for!
13. Macadamia Nut White Chocolate Hot Chocolate @ The Buzz Coffee House // 1861 Dufferin Crescent
Of course, having coffee with friends is the most relaxing and enjoyable thing to do after exams. Go complain about your profs, laugh about the mistakes, and drink a warm and and succulent beverage.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcityvan