What better way to spend the summer than spoiling some of your BFFs with the cutest dates. I mean at the end of the day it's forever bras before bros, chicks before...well you know. So take your best friends out!
If you're looking for some new and exciting places to take your BFF that are different from your usual date spots, don't worry we got you covered!
1. Frolick around Granville Island and check out the Public Market or have coffee at Blue Parrot!
Granville Island is home to beautiful restaurants, bars, and sceneries. Definitely the perfect date with some gf's.
Blue Parrot // 1689 Johnston Street
2. Browse the Vancouver Art Gallery and some of the coolest exhibits that our city has to offer.
Do something different and check out some avant garde exhibits year round!
3. Day drinking at Tap and Barrel in Olympic Village! Enjoy the view on their rooftop patio all summer long.
Sip on some yummy cocktails (they come in mason jars!)
4. Visit Spanish Banks or Kits Beach.
You are bound to get some cute pics along the water.
5. Bounce it at the Extreme Air Park // 143850 Triangle Rd
Relive your youth by jumping on trampolines and diving into foam pits.
6. Dive into some literature at Bard on the Beach.
Check out Much Ado about Nothing and The Winter's Tale running all summer long at Vancouver's Vanier Park. Take one of your best (and lit saavy) gf's here!
7. Have a pampering day at some of Vancity's most relaxing spas!
Take your bestie for a day of pure pampering. Get spoiled with facials, massages, and mani pedis.
8. Go paddle boarding in Granville Island, English Bay, or Jericho Beach!
Rent a paddle board for as low as $19 from Ecomarine. You can go to numerous different locations!
9. Attempt to do karaoke at Fantacity // 1133 Robson Street
It's not about knowing all the lyrics to the songs, but how badly you can screw them up.
10. Take a cooking class at Nourish. Learn anything from Italian cuisine to Chinese delicacies with your besties!
Vancouver's new Organic Café and cooking school Nourish offers cooking classes for $95 on a weekly basis.
11. Go for high tea at TWG Tea and try green-tea infused everything!
Check out one of the newest and prettiest high tea restaurants in Vancouver, TWG Tea. You are guaranteed to get some cute instas here.
12. Go bowling at Grandview Lanes // 2195 Commercial Drive
It's not just something you do when you're 12 and going to a birthday party.
13. Cruise on an Aquabus for only 5 bucks!
Going on an aquabus to enjoy the water and the views is one of the most special things to do in Vancouver. Fares range from $3.50-$5.50.
14. Have a picnic at Queen Elizabeth Park!
It's free and still guaranteed to be a super cute date with your bestie.
15. Swim at Kits Pool.
Grab your cutest bikini and head to Kits pool to swim with your gfs. A nice way to enjoy the summer weather (oh and it's free)!