19 Vancouver Date Ideas For Any Budget
For when you can't rent out an entire aquarium (ahem Drake and Rihrih).
Ever run out of date ideas to take your s/o on? Worried that you can't afford a super expensive date night?
Don't worry we got you covered with a range of dates from FREE ones to more glamorous nights out.
There are tons of dates that don't break the bank but still are super cute and fun!! Check it out fam :)
Click "Next" to see Vancouver dates for $10 and under.
$10 and Under
1. Catch a free outdoor movie in Stanley Park with your s/o // FREE
2. Go for a stroll with your s/o through UBC Rose Garden // FREE
3. Grab Coffee and Pastries at Loafe Café // $8.00
4. Run around IKEA doing anything from eating soft serve ice cream to playing house with the furniture just like in 500 Days of Summer // FREE
5. Check out the Vancouver Art Gallery and do something super hip with your s/o // Tickets are by donation Tues nights from 5-9
6. Swim at Kits Pool and catch some waves (and feelings) with your s/o // FREE
7. Go Stargazing at Burnaby Mountain (where SFU is located) and channel your inner Edward and Bella a la Twilight // FREE
8. Catch an Open Mic Night or a Performance at Café Deux Soleils // $10
Click "Next" for dates that are $15-25.
1. Grab some Ice Cream from one of the best parlours in the city, Earnest Ice Cream // $15
2. Play some games and grab some drinks at Storm Crow, bound to be a unique date night // $20-25
3. Catch a Comedy show in Granville Island, you can get drinks and are guaranteed some laughter as well // $20
4. Grab Drinks and enjoy #views of the city at Reflections Rooftop Patio with your s/o // $20-30
5. Enjoy the Richmond Night Market and eat, drink, and shop with your s/o // $15-25
6. Rent bikes and bike the Stanley Park Seawall with your s/o, it's super cute and you are guaranteed to get a good insta // $20
Click "Next" for Vancouver date ideas $30 and over.