The snow is gone and it's time to come out of winter hibernation and cuffing season. Say buh-bye to snow days and Netflix (not forever obvi) and hello to spring, warmer weather (let's hope) and all the new dates that come with the new season.
Narcity has your ultimate date guide to spring. Grab your other half (whether it's your BF or BFF) and go have fun on all your new adventures!
1. Visit the Abbotsford Tulip Festival
2. Go for a stroll under the Vancouver cherry blossoms
3. Do a spring hike
4. Finish this bucket list of drinks
Photo cred – BC Place
5. Have a playful date at the Playdome, an indoor carnival in Vancouver from March 22 — 28
6. Go on a spring road trip
7. Check out the World Ski & Snowboard Festival from April 7th to 16th
8. Catch a Whitecaps Game
9. Extreme ATV through the mountains of Whistler
10. Have a spring picnic
Photo cred – We Heart It