It's summer time and your girl had a million things she wanted to do but can't remember what they were, so what do you do?
Pull out this list and show her a good time!
Because we know how hard it can be to remember all the epic things to do in Vancouver, we've made a convenient list for you to save so you don't have to!
So get out there! Show her the best summer she's ever had, and show your friends so you can plan these activities with them too!
1. Take in all the Vancouver views and go on a Seaplane Tour.
Much more affordable than you think!
2. Grab a blanket and cuddle during sunset while you watch one of these movies in Stanley Park.
Because nothing is more romantic than Toy Story during sunset in the park.
3. Get lit and watch The Honda Celebration of Lights at English Bay.
4. Adventure up into the trees in Whistler and challenge yourself with this ropes course.
Get in touch with your inner Tarzan and Jane.
5. Hop on this Canada Day boat party and watch the fireworks from the water in style.
A boat party with 3 DJs, dinner, and you get to watch the fireworks from the water? DAMN.
6. Fulfill your bucket list and eat all these foods at the Richmond Night Market.
7. Take her on this ice cream tour in Vancouver that will melt her heart.
"WHAT?! ICE CREAM TOUR!?"
8. Go to the PNE and do all the things on this list.
She's a real ride or die if she does #1 with you.
9. Soak up some sun and go to every single one of these patios to complete your summer.
10. Dress up and be adult by attending Vancouver Symphony Orchestra's screening of Harry Potter.
They're going to play live while the movie soars across the big screen in HD!!
11. Be the first to head over to English Bay's Cactus Club and get day drunk off their new frozen rosé wine.
Bellini's are so 2016. Bring on the frosé!
12. Spend one last summer hanging out on Chill Winston's patio before they're closed for good.
We lose another legend this year, but enjoy it while it lasts!
13. Kick back, relax, and tube down this 7 km lazy river with bae.
The ultimate chill summer activity.
14. Hit up The Metropole Pub for Sunday Funday.
They have Mario Kart, cheap drinks and ping pong... enough said.
15. Bring out a blanket and watch the Perseid Meteor Shower with your girl.
More info on the meteor shower here.
16. Get her wet at the new Big Splash Waterpark in Tsawwassen.
This used to be the old Splashdown, it's been renovated into a new waterpark and is reopening this month!
17. Drive over to the Twilight Drive-in Theatre in Langley watch a movie together.
We can always do better than just Netflix and chill.
18. Spend a day following this map with her and eat all the cheap eats you can handle.
19. Treat your girl and yourself to a spa weekend at one of these luxurious spas in BC.
20. Rent one of these waterfront cottages for super cheap and take her away for the weekend.
She's bout' that cottage life.
21. Kayak through Deep Cove and enjoy nature like a true Vancouverite.
Or just get out there and explore BC!!