23 Awesome Free Things To Do In BC This Fall 2017
Fall in love with fall.
It's the first day of September, meaning that the fall feels are officially starting to kick in. It may still be sunny, but is it just me or is the weather outside starting to feel a bit chilly?
Now that fall is upon us, we can finally look forward to autumn leaves, Halloween decorations, a whole lotta lattes. So you probably just blew a whole bunch of money on your summer vacation, but not to fret, because we're here to show you some awesome things to do in BC. So let's go!
Fall in love with fall.
Say hallo to Halloween.
A.k.a Christmas prep period.
Click "Next" for free things to do in September.
1. Check out the Richmond World Fest!
Sep 1 to 2
There're going to be tons of food trucks and a lot of music from Tokyo Police Club, Dragonette and Verbal Jint.
2. Warm up in a.
All undeveloped hot springs are FREE! Even if they are developed, they're dirt cheap to take a dip in.
3. Hit up the Victory Square Block Party.
Sep 3 @ 2PM to 9PM
Good music, good people.
4. Fall in love with fall with.
Fall is a good look on BC.
5. Conquerto get your food for free.
Think you have what it takes to destroy an 8-patty burger in 30 minutes?
6. Discover the.
Do it for the Insta.
7. Hit up TaiwanFest all around downtown.
Sep 2 to 4
There's even going to be a beer garden. Lots and lots of beer.
8. Get free makeup from Urban Decay at Metrotown.
Sep 7 to 10
Get free gift cards between $25 and $500 on Urban Decay's birthday weekend!
9. Eat your heart out at the StreetFood Vancouver Festival.
Sep 10 @ 12PM to 6PM
Admission is totally free and there's going to be sooo muchhhh food.
10. Go on awhile it's still kinda warm outside.
It's never too late to go hiking in Vancouver.
Click "Next" for free things in October.
11. Watch marching ghosts and witches at the Halloween Parade.
Oct 15 @ 11AM
Get in the Halloween spirit early and watch the Halloween Parade!
12. Get ready for Halloween and creep yourself out at.
Worth every scream.
13. Watch the Thriller Zombie Flash Mob Dance.
Oct 28 @ 3 PM
Watch zombies dance to Thriller, or you can even be part of it! Click on to their website to join.
14. Explore Vancouver's hidden gems with this.
Tropical indoor sanctuaries, $80 punch bowls, absinthe fountains...the list goes on.
15. Visit thisin Victoria.
That castle in Deadpool? Yup!
16. Take a trip to thisin BC.
...or don't if you have trypophobia like me.
17. Take more super cute fall-themed Instagram photos at.
Pumpkin patch photos are an October must.
18. Visit the creepy abandoned ghost town of Kitsault.
The town built in the 1980s was completely abandoned after 18 months...and it's creepy AF.
Click "Next" for free things in November.
19. Explore old railways and abandoned trestles at Myra Canyon Park in Kelowna.
Any time is a good time to visit Kelowna.
20. Check out the East Side Culture Crawl.
Nov 16 to 19
Are you an artsy fartsy person? This four-day visual arts and design festival is going to be fire.
21. See the Christmas lights and fireworks at Lights of Hope at Saint Paul's Hospital.
It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.
22. Watch a 55-ft Christmas tree light up at the Surrey Tree Lighting Festival.
Nov 25 @ 12PM to 7PM
There's even going to be a Christmas Ferris Wheel!
23. Get in the holiday spirit and visit the Chelsea Christmas Craft Fair.
Gift ideas? I think so.