IT'S FINALLY BACK! The long wait is over! North America's biggest and baddest night market, the Richmond Night Market is back in action tonight, Friday, May 12, at 7PM.
They're returning with all of your favourites like the rotatoe and grilled squid, but there's going to be new vendors this year too.
Parking is free as usual and admission is $3.75 per person. You can also purchase the zoom pass for $25, which allows up to 7 visits. It's transferrable too so you can get it once, and split it among your friends (or keep it to yourself because you know you're going to go more than once).
If you've never been to the Richmond Night Market, you must live under a rock. So this bucket list is for you. And if you're a loyal patron, well here's a list to-eat list you can check off if you missed any last year!
UPDATE: Scroll to the end of the article for this year's new additions to the night market!
1. Ombre Bubble Tea // Milk.Cha
2. Pavlova // Boom Boom Pavlova
3. Mango Shaved Ice
4. Raindrop Cake
5. The Rotatoe // Hurricane Potatoe
6. Oreo Churro Loop // Ice Cream & Churros
7. Poké // HANA
8. Cheesey Blooming Onion
9. Stinky Tofu
10. Oreo Taiyaki // The Taiyaki
11. Teri-mayo Jumbo Fish Stick // Fish Sticks
12. Stacked Milkshakes // The Australian Visa
14. Sweet and Spicy Chicken Karaage // Mogu
15. Grilled Squid // The Squid Co.
16. Mac n' Cheese Roti // Mamak La
17. Ice Cream Bubble Waffle // Egglet Parfait
18. Dragon's Beard
19. Pineapple Drink
20. Deep Fried Cheesecake With Oreo
21. Jumbo Macaron Ice Cream Sandwiches
23. Watermelon Drink
24. Garlic Chicken Skewers // It's All About Grill
NEW NIGHT MARKET SNACKS:
Fried Bao Ice Cream Sandwich // Bao Bar Sweets
Jumbo Churro in a Flamingo Floatie
Just because 🌹🍇🍧 #🍧 #nightmarket #richmond #vancouver #vancity #popsicle #🍇 #grapes #icy #food #sweet #foodie #foodporn #saturday #night #girlsnight #vancityeats #loveeat #lovefood #foodpics #picoftheday #fooddiary #foodaddict #lovetoeat #loveeating #sweettreatd #sweettooth #eatingice #eat #eatallday