Happy fall to all my basic friends! Forget your average PSL drink, because there has never been a better season to embrace our basic-ness and enjoy pumpkin spice everything! Vancouver has come through on pumpkin flavoured desserts this fall and I know your hearts are going to melt and your mouths are going to water (I know mine is).
From pumpkin spice cheesecake, cookies, pies, ice cream and more, you won't find a single block in the city that won't be blanketed with the warm and welcoming scent of everything that is fall.
Here are 24 bucket list pumpkin spice desserts that you absolutely have to try this fall!
1. Pumpkin Spiced Cheesecake at Him & I Cafe // #136-1153 The High St
2. Pumpkin Gelato at La Casa Gelato // 1033 Venables St
3. Pumpkin Spice Shake at Cacao 70 // 143 Chadwick Ct
Only available at Lonsdale Quay location starting Oct. 16.
4. Jack'O Lantern Japanese Pumpkin with Rum Raisin at Tangram Creamery // 2729 Arbutus St
Call in to check for availability.
5. Roasted Pumpkin Tarte at Chez Christophe // 4717 Hastings St
7. Spiced Pumpkin Tart at Beaucoup Bakery // 2150 Fir St
8. Pumpkin Pie Gelato Sundae at Umaluma // 235 E Pender St
10. Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream in a Pumpkin Spice Waffle Cone at Glenburn Soda Fountain & Confectionary // 4090 Hastings St
11. Pumpkin Chai Frappe at Bobacabana // 2012 Columbia St
12. PSL Ice Cream at Welcome Parlour // 277 8th St E
Recommended for you
15. Bourbon Pecan Pumpkin Pie at The Pie Hole // 3497 Fraser St
16. Pumpkin Spiced Cinnamon Buns at Grounds For Coffee // 2656 Alma St
17. Pumpkin Tartlets and Pumpkin Pie at East Village Bakery // 2166 East Hastings St
18. Peppered Pumpkin Ice Cream at La Glace // 2785 W 16th Ave
20. Pumpkin Spiced Creme Brûlée at Thierry // 1059 Alberni St
21. Ginger Molasses Cookie with Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream at Innocent Ice Cream // 4895 Main St
22. Pumpkin Spiced Cupcakes at Butter Baked Goods // 4907 MacKenzie St
23. Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie with Maple Bourbon Glaze at Half Baked Cookie Company // 1211 Nanaimo St
Recommended for you
Dora Leung English Literature graduate by day and ceaseless vagabond by night. R&B junkie, stamp card collector, and ice cream truck chaser. Follow her quarter-life crisis adventures @dorwarr.