28 Things To Do With Your Boyfriend This Summer In Vancouver
Say hello to summertime fun.
Summer is finally here and it's time to say goodbye to nights of binge watching Netflix (at least for now) and go outside to soak up some much needed and much missed sunshine. This season is chock full of romantic date opportunities, whether it's with your longtime BF or a summer fling – cuffing season is over, after all.
We're here to make planning easier with this guide to summer in the city. From outdoor movies beside the beach, endless adventures in nature, night markets, road trip getaways and more, it's safe to say that date night in Vancouver will be nothing short of exciting this summer.
1. Chill at these
2. Go tandem biking in Stanley Park
3. Watch free outdoor movies by the beach
4. Stroll through the Shipyards Night Market
5. Visit the of the Okanagan
Get #couplegoals photos at
7. Cozy up to The Celebration Of Lights fireworks
8. #ExploreBC by
9. Play a match of tennis at a
10. Catch some waves in Tofino
11. Hit up thesewith no cover
12. Play Frisbee at the beach
13. Learn how to salsa together for free at Robson Square
14. Visit Ladner Creek Trestle
16. Visit Granville Island
17. Explore the beautiful and romantic
19. Float down thisin Penticton
20. Explore the of Vancouver