30 Things To Do When You’re Really Bored In Vancouver
Banish the B word.
I hate to break it to you, but very rarely do you ever find yourself bored in Vancouver. Not only is there a long list of year round activities to chose from, both indoor and out, but by nature Vancouverites are adventure seekers. Inevitably, though, even the best of us hit a wall of boredom.
Unsure of what to do with ourselves, it can be hard to find inspiration. When this time comes, instead of binge watching Friends for the 54th time on Neflix, check out this list of possible things to do in Vancouver when you’re feeling a little bored.
1. Climb a mountain, any mountain (because you can)
2. Discover its existence and then play archery tag
3. Make some extra money at Rent Cheque Amateur Stripper Night
4. Treat yo self at La Casa Gelato and chose from over 200 flavours
5. Go for a hike at Quarry Rock and grab a pizza after
6. Make some feline friends at Catfe (you guessed it, a café full of cats)
7. Join a drum circle
8. Go skim boarding at Spanish Banks
9. Pig out on sushi
10. Watch a movie in Stanley Park
11. Trip out at the Vancouver Laser Show
12. Put yourself out there, literally and physically, at Wreck Beach
13. Relax and grab a drink on a patio like Local
14. Check out the latest exhibit at the Vancouver Art Gallery
15. Have a picnic at Kits Beach picture
16. Rent a bike and travel around the Seawall
17. Get a medical cannabis card
Photo cred - tomoaki.1120