Today marks the last day of April, which means tomorrow is May. In other words, it's basically summer. It's time to throw aside that blanket, turn off the Netflix, and come out of hibernation. As much as you enjoy snuggling up inside (I feel you, because same), there are only so many days of sun you can enjoy in Vancouver. Take advantage of them! Because next thing you know, it'll be raining again, and you'll beat yourself up for not getting outside.
I would argue that Vancouver is one of the best places to be during the summertime (jk, there's actually not much of an argument there). It's not too breezy and it's not scorching hot, it's just the perfect temperature for sangria sipping' and ice cream munchin'. So here's to Summer 2018, and a bucket list full of adventure!
1. Take Instas at this unreal lavender field on Salt Spring Island.
2. Enjoy cocktails at Reflections Bar's secret garden terrace.
3. Go on a road trip to one of these hot springs to escape from reality.
4. Satisfy your sweet tooth with this soft-serve treat at The Praguery.
5. Go strawberry picking at Krause Berry Farms.
6. Hit up these incredible patios for a drunken summer afternoon.
7. Cool down at this epic floating waterpark on Harrison Lake.
8. Go for some serious R&R up at Whistler's Scandinave Spa.
9. Spend a night at one of these stunning beach houses in BC.
10. Drink out of these massive copper flamingos at Clough Club.
11. Go for a bike ride around Stanley Park.
12. Sip on some vending machine Champagne at this Yaletown bar.
13. Hang out at this swimming spot with the most incredible turquoise lake.
14. Chow down on the best street food at summer's obligatory Richmond Night Market.
15. Eat your heart out and go on this epic doughnut crawl in Vancouver.
16. Check out this secret waterfall swimming hole in Pitt Meadows.
17. Go on a low key hipster AF beer crawl down Brewer's Row.
18. Forget about your summer bod a gorge on spicy Korean fondue at Tabom.
19. Go on a romantic getaway to Sparkling Hills Resort.
20. Check out the Eastside Flea on a chill Saturday afternoon.
21. Vibe out to Vancouver's first all-hip-hop festival Break Out.
22. Float down this epic 7km lazy river in Penticton.
23. Cool off with this bucket list of ice cream spots you have to try in Vancouver.
24. Embrace festival season and get your tickets to Fvded In The Park.
25. Get your fix of tacos and pitcher sangria at the Tacofino patio.
26. Go hiking at all these breathtaking scenic spots.
27. Stroll around Granville Island for all your classic summertime Instas.
28. Check out this breathtaking hidden lookout with your bestie or bae.
29. Go coffee shop hopping at Vancouver's most aesthetic cafes.
30. Let loose with this epic bar crawl map in East Van.
31. Hike this trail that will lead you to a one-of-a-kind waterfall.