Ahhhh, the sun has finally come out to play! Such a rare sight in Vancouver, and we just can't get enough of it.
READ ALSO: 8 Hikes On Vancouver Island That Will Get You Excited For The Summer
You're ready for the ice cream, the short shorts, and long days of soaking up the sun with your bae and/or BFFs. Sounds like to me that you're sooooo freaking ready for summer.
Though the monthly calendar might not say June yet, there are plenty of fun, outdoorsy things you can do in the city to make you feel like you've got a fast pass to summer, and here they are!
1. Go for a bike ride around Stanley Park. Classic.
3. Learn how to paddle board, or even windsurf, at Jericho Beach with this super cheap Groupon.
4. Roadtrip out to Abbotsford and stroll through the floral fields at the Abbotsford Tulip Festival (until May 17).
5. Embrace your inner organic hipster and shop at the Hastings Farmer's Market (until April 30).
6. As the nights get warmer, grab a warm fuzzy blanket and your S/O and watch an movie at the Twilight Drive-In Theatre in Langley.
7. Or even wait until the free outdoor movies in Stanley Park coming in June.
8. Discover new gems around the city with this ultimate Vancouver scavenger hunt.
9. Get drunk on tacos and cervezas and celebrate Cinco de Mayo with the rest of the city at Robson Square on May 5 and 6.
10. Get nudie and skinny dip at Wreck Beach.
11. Grab a couple cold ones and drink the day away at "Beer Island".
12. Have a cute day trip exploring and taking cute Instagrammable pictures at Granville Island.
13. Relax and enjoy a sun soaking, wind blowing ferry ride around False Creek.
14. Go for a scenic drive along the Sea-To-Sky Highway.
15. Soak up the sun at one of these hidden beaches in Vancouver.
16. Eat your heart out at the Richmond Night Market starting May 1.
17. Have long conversations about life as you watch the sunset (or dare I say sunrise) at one of these viewpoints.
18. Go on a boozey pre-summer road trip to all the amazing wineries in the beautiful BC.
19. Smell the scent of spring and explore the garden labyrinth for free at the VanDusen Botanical Gardens on April 30.
22. Have a picnic, or heck, why not even a BBQ at Buntzen Lake.
23. Grab a basketball and shoot some hoops at the Kits Beach courts.
24. Do an IG photoshoot with your Insta-husband/BFF at these IG-worthy locations in the city.
25. Not exactly outdoorsy, but shopping for summer clothing will DEFINITELY get you in the mood for summatime!
26. Enjoy a scoop of Earnest Ice Cream and take a nice stroll around False Creek.
28. Stroll through Stanley Park and admire all the beautiful cherry blossom trees in bloom.
29. Pick up a skateboard and ask your cutie skater friend to teach you how at Leeside Skate Park.
30. Grab a drink on an awesome city patio on a sunny day.
31. Take the sea bus over to North Van and explore Lonsdale Quay.
32. Grab a friend, a smoothie bowl from The Anchor Eatery and bring them over to Ambleside Park.
33. Pick up a basket and go berry picking with your BFF at these U-Pick fields in Vancouver.
34. Or just eff this list and get out there and do ANYTHING! (Because you know we only have 90 days of sun)