Now that winter break is among us, you might be wondering how best to fill your free time or make the most of the holiday season. Narcity is here to help you make your winter experience in Vancouver nothing short of amazing.
READ ALSO: 15 Fun Things To Do For Under $15 In Vancouver This Holiday Season
Here's the ultimate guide to making the most of your short but sweet winter break/season, listed in no particular order.
3. Hit the slopes and ski or board
4. Ride the holiday ferris wheel at Holiday Heights at the Bloedel Conservatory
6. See the Christmas Dome outside Nordstrom at Pacific Centre
7. Start 2017 with a Polar Bear swim
10. Zipline through the snow at Grouse or Whistler
14. Go sledding, tobogganing, and tubing at Mount Seymour
16. Stroll through a Heritage Christmas for free at the Burnaby Village Museum
18. Go snowshoeing
25. Go dog sledding in Whistler
30. Experience Winter Wonderland at the Festival of Lights at VanDusen Botanical Garden
32. Visit Fort Langley for Heritage Holiday
33. See the Vancouver Christmas Tree
34. Go on a winter wonderland hike