Halloween is the best time of year! Full of fright and fun for you and your entire crew. We're slowing losing daylight, the dark skies are stretching out, which means it's the perfect time of year to celebrate everyone's favourite spooky holiday.
We have everything covered. Get ready for the best Halloween season ever! Are you into super scary haunts, checking out every single haunted house and attraction that Vancouver has to offer? We have it listed below! Do you want to get lit at a masquerade ball or a yacht party? We have that too! Oh, and we even have some Halloween themed activities for the faint-hearted.
Vancouver comes to life during autumn. Everyone is out picking pumpkins, taking trendy fall inspired Instagrams and hitting every haunted attraction they can find! Here is a quick guide on all Halloween inspired things to do in Vancouver this fall!
Click "Next" for local Halloween activities!
Halloween Activities 🎃
Here are some ideas for local Halloween themed activities for the Vancouverite that doesn't particularly enjoy getting scared. Pumpkin patches, carving jack-o-lanterns, scary movies and more!
1. Go to Aldor Acres Farm for hayrides, animals and pumpkin patches.
2. Take a ride on the Halloween Pumpkin Express at Bear Creek Park.
3. Walk through one of the city's cemeteries.
4. Try all of Vancouver's PSL inspired desserts before they are gone!
5. Go to Value Village and try some ridiculous costumes on.
6. Carve a jack-o-lantern.
7. Take a ride on the alien invasion themed Stanley Park Halloween Ghost Train.
8. Watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show at Rio Theatre.
9. Listen to creepy stories live at Grave Tales in Fort Langley.
10. Try baking some Halloweeneen inspired recipes 👻 + 🎂
11. Hand out candy on Halloween night!
12. Check out the trains, animals, pedal carts, duck races, giant jumping pillow, pumpkins & the 12-acre corn maze at Chilliwack corn maze & pumpkin farm.
13. Throw a Halloween themed party!
Click "Next" for Vancouver's scariest Halloween haunts!
Halloween Scares 💀
A list of all the terrifying haunts happening in the city this month! We have haunted train rides, terrifying corn mazes, walking ghost walks through Gastown and tons of haunted houses!
14. Take a ride on the Haunted Forest Scream Train in Bear Creek Park.
15. Get scared at Potter's House of Horrors.
16. Drive out to Chilliwack for Reaper's insane asylum themed haunt!
17. Dare to enter every single haunted house at Playland's Fright Nights.
18. Dare to try this Halloween themed virtual reality hospital of horrors game.
19. Get chased by a chainsaw-wielding man at this haunted corn maze.
20. Burnaby Village Museum's Haunted Village.
21. Take a haunted trolley tour of Vancouver.
22. Check out the haunted house at Barclay Manor.
23. Try this haunted VR experience by Moves Media.
24. Take the Lost Souls of Gastown ghost tour!
25. Join in on the annual North Vancouver Valley Haunt.
26. Take a haunted history walking tour in Vancouver.
Click "Next" for Halloween events & parties!
Halloween Parties 👻
If getting scared isn't your jam then here is a list of all the Halloween events and parties happening in the city this hallow's eve. We have masquerade parties, yacht parties, pub crawl parties and even a hungover brunch party for the day after Halloween! Get ready to get lit. 🔥