School is finally out and summer is finally upon is! And if you work, well I guess you still have work, but hopefully this list will entice you to take a break from your 9 to 5.
READ ALSO: 11 Day Trips To Go Near Vancouver With Your Significant Other This Summer
So what're you going to do with all this free time of yours now? Explore the beautiful BC of course! There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a tourist in your own hood.
Discover or rediscover hidden gems in the province and make the most of your summer. Here are 41 things you have to add to your summer 2017 bucket list! And if you don't have this bucket list going, thwill get you going.
1. Go on a wine road trip on the Golden Mile.
3. Camp out on Vancouver Island in style with Free Spirit Spheres.
4. Test your courage and go bungee jumping in Whistler.
5. Surfs up! Ride the waves on Chesterman Beach in Tofino.
6. Eat your heart out at YVR Food Fest (Jun 29 to Jul 3)
7. Go kayaking around Deep Cove and then a hike at Quarry Rock in North Vancouver.
8. Discover (or rediscover) Vancouver's hidden gems with this ultimate scavenger hunt.
9. Explore the abandoned trails of Othello Tunnels.
10. Rent out one of these beautiful BC waterfront Airbnb with your squad.
11. Be a savage and join Tough Mudder in Whistler (Jun 17 to 18)
12. Have an obligatory chill session at Dude Chilling Park.
13. Hike up to Wapta Falls in Yoho National Park and be in awe of the stunning waterfall.
14. Fly in a seaplane to Vancouver Island.
16. Head out to Abbotsford for their annual tulip festival and take awesome Insta photos (until May 17)
17. Try the Rotatoe at Canada's biggest night market, the Richmond Night Market (May 12 to Oct 9).
18. Relax at Canada's no. 1 luxury spa, The Grotto Spa, in Parksville for only $40.
19. Do a camping trip in Haida Gwaii.
20. Go berry picking at a U-Pick farm with your BFF.
22. Visit this insane spotted lake in Osoyoos (if you don't have trypophobia...I do so I'm not going to include a picture, lol).
23. Get drunk on craft beer and listen to awesome music at the Truck Stop Concert Series.
25. Embrace the beauty of the PNW at the Sea-to-Sky Gondola.
27. Live life as if you were in Riverdale and visit all the filming locations.
28. Take a dip into the natural (and free) Lussier Hot Springs at Whiteswan Lake Provincial Park.
29. Stop asking bae "where do you wanna eat?" and crush this list of Vancity restaurants with them...or your BFF.
30. Unleash your inner Tarzan and go for a Tree Top Adventure course in Whistler.
33. Catch a breathtaking Vancouver sunset at one of these perfect viewpoints.
35. Watch fireworks with bae during the Celebration of Lights at English Bay (Jul 29, Aug 2, Aug 5)
36. Go skinny dipping at Wreck Beach.
37. Hike the Stawamus Chief for the most breathtaking views you've ever seen.
39. Watch free outdoor movies in the Stanley Park (starting in Jul, dates and line up TBA).
Recommended for you
Dora Leung English Literature graduate by day and ceaseless vagabond by night. R&B junkie, stamp card collector, and ice cream truck chaser. Follow her quarter-life crisis adventures @dorwarr.