63 Fun Things To Do With Your Significant Other This Fall In Vancouver
Your ultimate guide for fall 2017 🍂
Ahh fall — summer has come and gone and cuffing season will be upon us once again. Gone are the days of sunshine and patios and now are the days of pumpkin patches and Halloween.
It's time to replace beach dates for cozy coffee dates and we're here to help you do it. Here's your ultimate guide for things to do in fall 2017, woot wootCheck out these 63 things to do with your other half (whether it’s your BF or BFF).
It's Halloween season!
Make the most of the end of the season!
For Things To Do In September, Click "NEXT"
1. Go on
2. Explore the
3. Go on a hay ride together
4. Stay at a
6. Eat the world'sjust a few hours from Vancouver
7. Rent out
8. Check out the Vancouver International Film Festival
9. Explore a
10. Relax at
11. Indulge at one of
12. Explore a
13. Go on a horseback riding tour in the backcountry
14. Relax at one of
15. Visit Playland
16. See a Whitecaps Game
17. Help support cancer research and participate in the Terry Fox Run
18. Go on
19. Drink some brews at the Whistler Village Beer Festival
20. Eatat the
21. Check out Bard on the Beach Shakespeare Festival
22. Finish this
For Things To Do In October, Click "NEXT"
24. Celebrate Oktoberfest in Vancouver at the Harvest Haus
25. Go on
26. Camp out at a
27. Hold onto each other at Fright Nights at the PNE
28. Check out an improv comedy show
29. Chill out at
30. Finish this list of
31. Go on this
32. Celebrate Halloween at the Vancouver Aquarium after dark Halloween event for After Hours
33. Visit the Apple Festival at the UBC Botanical Garden
34. Take super cute fall Instagram couple pics at
35. Ride the Stanley Park Ghost Train
36. Watch a BC Lions game
38. Get lost together in a corn maze
39. Skateboard around the city
40. Drink to BC Craft Beer Month
41. Visit the Butchart Gardens
42. Go on a Halloween club crawl
For Things To Do In November, Click "NEXT"