New year, same guy (or maybe new guy?). Either way, that doesn't mean your date nights have to be so last year. Sure Netflix and food can be fun, but after a while why not try something new this year and make the most of what the city has to offer?
READ ALSO: 80 Fun And Free Things To Do In Vancouver In 2017
Let this be your ultimate date night guide in Vancouver for 2017. Check out these 65 things to do with your other half (whoever it may be, whether it’s your best friend, boyfriend, or sister) for 2017.
Click on the red text to be linked to the details for each activity.
New Year ❄️
1. Zipline hand in hand
4. Get competitive at the QuizPlace Free Monday Night Trivia at the Displace Hatchery at 8 p.m.
5. "You jump, I jump", take a leap at the Whistler Bungee Jump.
8. Go snowshoeing
9. Be a tourist in your own city and go for a walking tour with The Tour Guys
15. Extreme ATV through the mountains of Whistler
17. Celebrate St. Patty's
20. Visit a BC National Park, which are ALL free for 2017
21. Play frisbee golf at Queen Elizabeth Park
25. Explore this crazy cool BC castle
27. Have a staycation at a penthouse suite in the city
31. Dance the day and night away at a music festival
33. Go skim boarding at the beach
34. Experience fireworks at the Celebration of Light in English Bay
via @undefined" class="lml-instagram-embed-2" />via @undefined
36. Go for a surf trip in Tofino
37. Cozy up and watch a stunning Vancouver summer sunset
39. Be amazed by the Perseid meteor shower on August 12 to the early hours of August 13
41. Take your relationship to new heights (literally) and go skydiving
42. Go windsurfing at Jericho Beach
43. Play volleyball at the beach
46. Dance the night away at these nightclubs with no cover
47. Have a unique sleepover at a cool Vancouver spot
51. Support cancer research and participate in the Terry Fox Run
55. Experience the magic of Canyon Lights at the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
56. Hit the slopes and shred some powder
61. Walk through the Festival of Lights at the VanDusen Botanical Garden
65. Go for a Polar Bear swim