Vancouver is a lively city with all four seasons. There are always festivals, events, and markets popping up, new things to do and cool things to eat. No matter where you are or whatever time of year you're in Vancouver, it's never a dull moment.
Here is the ultimate list of things to do in Vancouver all year round. If you miss a month, no worries! Because you can always do it again next year. Here we go!
Which month are you looking for?
Click "Next" for things to do in September.
1. Stay warm throughout fall at these surreal BC hot springs.
2. Watch some awesome theatre shows at The Fringe Festival from Sept 7 to 17.
3. Get your Insta feed ready for fall aesthetics and take pictures at these Vancouver locations.
4. Brush up on some Shakespeare and watch Bard On The Beach from Jun 1 to Sept 23.
5. Go on a bae-cation with your girls at these super cute BC getaways.
6. Relive the summer nights at Whistler Village's Beer Festival from Sept 13 to 17.
7. It's cuffing season! Take your S/O out on one of these super romantic dates.
Click "Next" for October.
8. Go on the coolest road trip to Portland ever.
9. Check out a Vancouver Giants game because..why not?
10. Halloween pre-game all month long at these Vancouver bars for dirt cheap.
11. Then get super Halloween ready with Vancouver's Halloween Parade on Oct 15.
12. Go ghost hunting at these super creepy and haunted places in BC.
13. Go for your annual haunts at Playland's Fright Night starting on Oct 6.
14. Take adorable pictures at Laity Pumpkin Patch.
Click "Next" for November.
15. Pamper yourself before you have to start pampering your fams with gifts for Christmas.
16 Watch the Moscow Ballet's Great Russian Nutcracker at The Queen Elizabeth on Nov 12.
17. Get super artsy and check out the East Side Culture Crawl from Nov 16 to 19.
18. Visit the super adorable Burnaby Village Museum decked out in Christmas lights starting Nov 19.
19. Get ready for Christmas at FlyOver Canada Christmas Edition starting Nov 24.
20. Experience Bright Nights Stanley Park Train Ride starting Nov 28.
21. Starting your Christmas shopping early and be ahead of the game.
22. Eat way too much and take tons of super cute pictures at the Vancouver Christmas Market starting late November.
23. Get ready for ski and snowboard season!
24. Have your breath taken away at the Canyon Lights Winter Festival starting Nov 23.
25. The world's largest Christmas light maze, Enchant, is back on Nov 24.
26. Take a stroll through Lights at Lafarge for free starting Nov 25.
Click "Next" for December.
25. Watch the official Christmas Tree Lighting at Robson Square in early December.
26. Go ice skating at one of these magical outdoor ice rinks in BC.
27. Rent a romantic Airbnb in BC for a winter getaway.
28. If you didn't catch The Nutcracker in November, watch Alberta Ballet's performance of The Nutcracker from Dec 28 to 30.
29. Go for a luxurious winter spa day at these BC spas for under $60.
30. Ring in the new year with at Canada Place with Vancouver' biggest New Years party ever.
Click "Next" for January.
31. Hang onto every last thread of Christmas with free ice skating at Robson Square.
32. Get ready for Vancouver's annual Hot Chocolate Festival.
33. Don't let the cold weather stop you! Go on a scenic winter hike in BC.
34. Go watch a Canucks game.
35. Check out The PuSH International Performing Arts Festival starting Jan 16.
36. Eat your heart out at Dine Out Vancouver starting Jan 18 because you winter gains wasn't enough for you.
37. Or go on this map to find super cheap food because you're probably broke AF.
Click "Next" for February.
38. Rent out a ski chalet with your BFFs before the winter season ends.
39. Go out with your girls and celebrate Singles Awareness Day with these fun things to do.
40. Or celebrate Valentine's Day with your bae at these super romantic restaurants in Vancouver.
41. Become a wine expert at Vancouver's International Wine Festival from Feb 24 to Mar 4.
42. Go thrift shopping because you're probably still recovering from Christmas.
Click "Next" for March.
43. Welcome in spring with one of these gorgeous hikes near Vancouver.
44. Go out on St. Patrick's Day with the squad at these bars where you don't have to pay cover.
45. Take super cute Insta photos at the Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival.
46. Go on a short road trip to Victoria.
47. Or go on a long road trip to these beautiful destinations in BC.
48. Check out the newest and coolest cars at the International Auto Show from Mar 28 to Apr 1.
Click "Next" for April.
49. No more Netflix and chill. The weather is warm so go on a cute date with bae!
50. Check out BC's biggest ski and snowboarding festival at World Ski and Snowboard Festival in Whistler.
51. Go and make your Insta-following jealous by taking gorgeous photos at the Abbotsford Tulip Festival starting Apr 14.
52. Rent one of these super cute Airbnbs for super cheap with your BFF or bae as soon as it gets warm out.
53. Go on a wine tasting road trip in the Okanagan.
54. Explore the hidden gems of the city with this ultimate Vancouver scavenger hunt.
Click "Next" for May.
55. Say cheers to warmer days with the most epic patio crawl in Vancouver.
56. Be a cowboy for a day and visit the Cloverdale Rodeo & Country Fair.
57. Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at Robson Square with the whole city.
58. Pig out at the Richmond Night Market and eat these bucket list foods.
59. Turn up at Vancouver's Craft Beer Week from May 25 to Jun 3.
60. And also check out the Shipyard's Night Market at Lonsdale Quay.
61. Unleash your inner child at Playland because it's reopening for the summer!
62. Check out the Steveston Farmer's Market.
Click "Next" for June.
63. Go on a day trip to one of these places near Vancouver with your significant other.
64. Take your summer Tinder fling on a date that isn't awkward.
65. Bike along the seawall with your BFF or bae.
66. Take a dip at one of these "secret" lakes in BC.
67. Check out the Chinatown Night Market because you didn't eat enough at RNM or Shipyard's.
68. Rent a waterfront Airbnb with your besties for super cheap.
Click "Next" for July.
69. Watch free outdoor movies in Stanley Park every Tuesday.
70. Go on an ice cream crawl around the city with this map.
71. Go on a hunt for these super colourful walls in Vancouver for the perfect Insta.
72. Watch the magical fireworks at English Bay with the Celebration of Lights.
73. Enjoy the gorgeous views and the beautiful summer flora at Queen Elizabeth Park.
74. Go for a tanning sesh at one of these "secret" beaches in Vancouver.
75. Get your fill of matcha flavoured foods.
76. Check out the Surrey Fusion Festival for music festival fun.
77. Visit one of these surreal places in BC that will make you feel like you've left the country.
78. It's FVDED In The Park season!
79. Go on a luxurious glamping trip with your BF or BFF.
Click "Next" for August.