Bucket List: 86 Things To Do For Each Month Of The Year In Vancouver
Never a dull moment.
Vancouver is a lively city with all four seasons. There are always festivals, events, and markets popping up, new things to do and cool things to eat. No matter where you are or whatever time of year you're in Vancouver, it's never a dull moment.
Here is the ultimate list of things to do in Vancouver all year round. If you miss a month, no worries! Because you can always do it again next year. Here we go!
Which month are you looking for?
Click "Next" for things to do in September.
1. Stay warm throughout fall at these.
2. Watch some awesome theatre shows at The Fringe Festival from Sept 7 to 17.
3. Get your Insta feed ready for fall aesthetics and take pictures at.
4. Brush up on some Shakespeare and watch Bard On The Beach from Jun 1 to Sept 23.
5. Go on a bae-cation with your girls at.
6. Relive the summer nights at Whistler Village's Beer Festival from Sept 13 to 17.
7. It's cuffing season! Take your S/O out on one of these.
Click "Next" for October.
8. Go on the coolestever.
9. Check out a Vancouver Giants game because..why not?
10. Halloween pre-game all month long atfor dirt cheap.
11. Then get super Halloween ready with Vancouver's Halloween Parade on Oct 15.
12. Go ghost hunting atin BC.
13. Go for your annual haunts at Playland's Fright Night starting on Oct 6.
14. Take adorable pictures at Laity Pumpkin Patch.
Click "Next" for November.
15.before you have to start pampering your fams with gifts for Christmas.
16 Watch the Moscow Ballet's Great Russian Nutcracker at The Queen Elizabeth on Nov 12.
17. Get super artsy and check out the East Side Culture Crawl from Nov 16 to 19.
18. Visit the super adorable Burnaby Village Museum decked out in Christmas lights starting Nov 19.
19. Get ready for Christmas at FlyOver Canada Christmas Edition starting Nov 24.
20. Experience Bright Nights Stanley Park Train Ride starting Nov 28.
21. Starting your Christmas shopping early and be ahead of the game.
22. Eat way too much and take tons of super cute pictures at the Vancouver Christmas Market starting late November.
23. Get ready for ski and snowboard season!
24. Have your breath taken away at the Canyon Lights Winter Festival starting Nov 23.
25. The world's largest Christmas light maze, Enchant, is back on Nov 24.
26. Take a stroll through Lights at Lafarge for free starting Nov 25.
Click "Next" for December.
25. Watch the official Christmas Tree Lighting at Robson Square in early December.
26. Go ice skating at one ofin BC.
27. Rent afor a winter getaway.
28. If you didn't catch The Nutcracker in November, watch Alberta Ballet's performance of The Nutcracker from Dec 28 to 30.
29. Go for a luxurious winter spa day atfor under $60.
30. Ring in the new year with at Canada Place with Vancouver' biggest New Years party ever.
Click "Next" for January.
31. Hang onto every last thread of Christmas with free ice skating at Robson Square.
32. Get ready for Vancouver's annual Hot Chocolate Festival.
33. Don't let the cold weather stop you! Go on ain BC.
34. Go watch a Canucks game.
35. Check out The PuSH International Performing Arts Festival starting Jan 16.
36. Eat your heart out at Dine Out Vancouver starting Jan 18 because you winter gains wasn't enough for you.
37. Or go onbecause you're probably broke AF.
Click "Next" for February.
38.with your BFFs before the winter season ends.
39. Go out with your girls and celebrate Singles Awareness Day with.
40. Or celebrate Valentine's Day with your bae atin Vancouver.
41. Become a wine expert at Vancouver's International Wine Festival from Feb 24 to Mar 4.
42.because you're probably still recovering from Christmas.
Click "Next" for March.
43. Welcome in spring withnear Vancouver.
44. Go out on St. Patrick's Day with the squad at.
45. Take super cute Insta photos at the Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival.
46. Go on a short road trip to.
47. Or go on a long road trip toin BC.
48. Check out the newest and coolest cars at the International Auto Show from Mar 28 to Apr 1.
Click "Next" for April.
49. No more Netflix and chill. The weather is warm so go on a!
50. Check out BC's biggest ski and snowboarding festival at World Ski and Snowboard Festival in Whistler.
51. Go and make your Insta-following jealous by taking gorgeous photos at the Abbotsford Tulip Festival starting Apr 14.
52. Rentfor super cheap with your BFF or bae as soon as it gets warm out.
53. Go on ain the Okanagan.
54. Explore the hidden gems of the city with this.
Click "Next" for May.
55. Say cheers to warmer days within Vancouver.
56. Be a cowboy for a day and visit the Cloverdale Rodeo & Country Fair.
57. Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at Robson Square with the whole city.
58. Pig out at the Richmond Night Market and eat .
59. Turn up at Vancouver's Craft Beer Week from May 25 to Jun 3.
60. And also check out the Shipyard's Night Market at Lonsdale Quay.
61. Unleash your inner child at Playland because it's reopening for the summer!
62. Check out the Steveston Farmer's Market.
Click "Next" for June.
63. Go on a day trip to one ofnear Vancouver with your significant other.
64. Take your summer Tinder fling on.
65. Bike along the seawall with your BFF or bae.
66. Take a dip at one ofin BC.
67. Check out the Chinatown Night Market because you didn't eat enough at RNM or Shipyard's.
68. Rent awith your besties for super cheap.
Click "Next" for July.
69. Watch free outdoor movies in Stanley Park every Tuesday.
70. Go on an ice cream crawl around the city with.
71. Go on a hunt forin Vancouver for the perfect Insta.
72. Watch the magical fireworks at English Bay with the Celebration of Lights.
73. Enjoy the gorgeous views and the beautiful summer flora at Queen Elizabeth Park.
74. Go for a tanning sesh at one ofin Vancouver.
75. Get your fill of.
76. Check out the Surrey Fusion Festival for music festival fun.
77. Visit one ofthat will make you feel like you've left the country.
78. It's FVDED In The Park season!
79. Go on awith your BF or BFF.
Click "Next" for August.