Stop. I know what you were about to do. You had thoughts on travelling to Vancouver and probably started googling "Things to do in Vancouver" and the first thing that came up was a Trip Advisor ad.
We're going to tell you right now that your typical travel guide is going to suggest some overrated, overcrowded tourist attraction that everyone already knows about and you'll probably already go to anyway.
So we're here to spice up your travel guide and give you some super badass options for things to do, places to eat and bars and clubs to go on a night out. So go on with your badass self and get to it!
What're you looking for?
Click "Next" for badass things to do.
Badass Things To Do
1. Take in the West Coast views at Lighthouse Park // 4902 Beacon Ln.
2. Take advantage of the beautiful street murals scattered around Vancouver and snap a couple Instas.
3. Go on a real PNW hike at Mount Brunswick.
4. Go for an afternoon stroll through Granville Island.
5. Go on a mini spa-day trip at The Grotto Spa // 1155 Resort Dr.
6. Get a little nerdy and bookwormy the classic MacLeod's Books // 455 W Pender St.
7. Shoot some hoops in this colourful alley on W Hastings and Seymour St.
8. Get lost in a corn maze and go pumpkin picking at Chilliwack Corn Maze // 41905 Yale Rd.
9. Crack open a few Hey Yalls on Habitat Island (a.k.a. Beer Island).
10. Pick up a few plant babies to take home with you from Peace Arch Nurseries // 4233 King George Blvd
Open Mid-April to August
Click "Next" for badass food to eat.
Badass Places To Eat
11. The best omakase you'll ever have in your life at Masayoshi // 4376 Fraser St.
12. Sunday Brunch for vegans and vegetarians at The Acorn // 3995 Main St.
13. Get some serious schnackage at the Richmond Night Market // 8351 River Rd.
Open May to October
14. Go on a romantic dinner date night at Royal Dinette // 905 Dunsmuir St.
15. The yummiest, cheesiest spicy Korean fondue you'll eat at Tabom // C-1046 Austin Ave.
16. Indulge in an Earl Grey Dipped Soft Serve Ice Cream Cone at The Cacao 70 Dippery // 433 Abbott St.
17. Indulge guiltlessly in the best vegetarian burritos at Budgies Burritos // 44 Kingsway.
18. Go for a boujee French dinner at St. Lawrence // 269 Powell St.
19. Sip on the Deep Cove and the Pretty Bird at Botanist // 1038 Canada Pl.
20. The most stacked, most delicious bowl of poke in Vancouver at The Poke Guy // 420 Richards St.
21. A sweet watermelon bowl of Korean shaved ice at Sulmida // 4697 Kingsway
22. Soak up these tropical vibes as you sip on coffee at La Forêt // 6848 Jubilee Ave
Click "Next" for badass bars and clubs.