Let's face it, along with your rent, the round of drinks last Friday, your best friend's birthday, your best friend's boyfriend's birthday, you're probably feeling a little broke...as with the rest of the city.
But have no fear. You don't have to subject yourself to unwanted weekend Netflix binges because there are plenty of super fun and super free things to do in Vancouver.
We've done the research, and now all you have to do is do it! Here are 21 things that all you Vancity broke babes can do right now for free:
1. Celebrate spring at the Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival.
2. Go on a beautiful, scenic hike at one of these bucket list BC hikes.
3. Go out an explore the many national parks that are free only this year.
4. Take a couple of drinks up to the Cypress Mountain viewpoint (not that we encourage drinking in public ?).
5. Go for an Instagram photoshoot on By Donation Tuesdays at the Vancouver Art Gallery.
6. Be a tourist in your own city at Granville Island.
7. Shawty is it your birthday? Check out all the free things you can cop your birthday!
8. Make like the X-men and explore Professor X's lair in Victoria.
9. Get your namastay on and try a free yoga class.
10. Check out all the super Instagrammable murals in Mount Pleasant.
11. Chill at the Rennie Collection rooftop patio after some intense appreciation of art.
12. Experience the breathtaking Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge.
13. Unleash your inner flower child and take a stroll through the VanDusen Botanical Gardens for free on April 30.
14. Set up a little picnic with your BFF at one of these secret beaches.
15. Venture out into the wild and camp out at one of these free campsites.
16. Get drunk at these bars and clubs that don't charge cover.
17. Take a road trip to one of these free natural hot springs.
18. Grab your own bike and do a round at Stanley Park.
19. Watch the sunset with your S/O or your BFF at one of these beautiful Vancouver viewpoints.
20. Visit the Vancouver Farmers Market at Nat Bailey.
21. Or I mean if you're anything like me, you could just put up your feet and watch Netflix at home. ❤️
Like this article? Follow us on Instagram @narcity_vancouver