Easter is just around the corner, and it definitely brings back nostalgic memories of childhood Easter egg scavenger hunts - which got me thinking. Why not do a Vancouver scavenger hunt?
SEE ALSO: 8 Hikes On Vancouver Island That Will Get You Excited For The Summer
There are tons of super cool underrated places to go discover and plenty of well-known spots you should have already gone to, like last year.
If you're down for an adventure, grab your BFF, your S/O or your entire squad and go conquer this ultimate Vancouver scavenger hunt!
1. This plant wonderland
2. This "island" to grab a couple beers and get drunk on
3. This cool glass building
4. This garden sanctuary in the middle of the city
5. This incredible pineapple drink
6. This technicolor wall to take a sick Instagram shot
7. This to-die-for Whiskey Bacon Donut
8. This garden cafe hidden smack dab in the middle of downtown
9. This bookworm's heaven
10. This 6-patty-2-grilled-cheese-mac-n-cheese-poutine-and-milkshake eating challenge
11. This famous pink wall
12. These colossal waffle milkshakes
13. This abstract statue
14. This boujee garden summer patio to dress up at
15. This hotel bar with $1.50 beers to get really wasted at
16. This breathtaking viewpoint
17. And this one
18. This over-the-top $80 punch bowl
19. This pop of colour in a downtown alley way
20. This fancy absinthe fountain to share with your squad
21. This indoor tropical sanctuary
22. This green rooftop
23. This Volcano Bowl at this "shameful" bar
24. This Mexican style cheese fondue
25. This "secret" beach to go for a long romantic walk
26. This fried chicken at the Cambodian restaurant with a cult following
27. The bar with this adorable Gastown view
Dora Leung English Literature graduate by day and ceaseless vagabond by night. R&B junkie, stamp card collector, and ice cream truck chaser. Follow her quarter-life crisis adventures @dorwarr.