36 Reasons To Visit Vancouver If You Haven’t Yet
We have it all—mountains, sea and city.
West coast, best coast, right? Aside from it's prime location right on the coast, Vancouver has so much to offer. Beaches, hiking, festivals, patios, food—it's all here in Vancity.
If you've seen pictures of Vancouver, we doubt that we even need to convince you. We could give you a thousand reasons why to visit Vancouver–here's 36 of them.
1. We have some of the
2. We have an insanely good.
5. We have one of the top ranked parks in the world, Stanley Park.
6. We host amazing music festivals like Pemberton and Fvded.
7. We have some of the prettiest sunsets.
8. B.C. is home to Whistler (!!!), a top ranked ski resort in the world.
9. You might even run into a celeb cause tons of movies and TV shows are filmed in Vancouver, like Arrow and Riverdale!
10. The views and places throughout BC are seriously surreal.
11. We love to get
12. Our province is full ofs and hotels.
13. We have some awesome sports teams like the Whitecaps, Canadians, Canucks and the Lions (but no basketball sadly).
14. We have FREE outdoor movies all summer long.
15. We have it all—mountains, sea and city.
16. We are only a ferry ride away from several beautiful B.C. islands.
17. Our city is super multicultural in various aspects.
18. We experience all four seasons.
19. We're only a few hours away from all the incredible wineries at the Okanagan.
20. We're getting Uber soon!!!
21. During the summer, we have the Richmond Night Market, where you can try the.
22. We're on the west coast. #westcoastbestcoast
23. We are hours from world-class surfing at
24. We care about the environment.
25. Gastown is an unique neighbourhood with pubs, cafes, restaurants and more.
26. We have tons of awesome food and drink festivals.
27. There are so many beaches within and near the city.
28. Our B.Care paradise.
29. Ourare seriously surreal.
30. And our.