West coast, best coast, right? Aside from it's prime location right on the coast, Vancouver has so much to offer. Beaches, hiking, festivals, patios, food—it's all here in Vancity.
If you've seen pictures of Vancouver, we doubt that we even need to convince you. We could give you a thousand reasons why to visit Vancouver–here's 36 of them.
1. We have some of the best hikes in the entire world.
2. We have an insanely good food scene.
3. And dessert scene.
4. And coffee scene.
5. We have one of the top ranked parks in the world, Stanley Park.
6. We host amazing music festivals like Pemberton and Fvded.
7. We have some of the prettiest sunsets.
8. B.C. is home to Whistler (!!!), a top ranked ski resort in the world.
9. You might even run into a celeb cause tons of movies and TV shows are filmed in Vancouver, like Arrow and Riverdale!
10. The views and places throughout BC are seriously surreal.
11. We love to get festive for the holiday season.
12. Our province is full of cool Airbnbs and hotels.
13. We have some awesome sports teams like the Whitecaps, Canadians, Canucks and the Lions (but no basketball sadly).
14. We have FREE outdoor movies all summer long.
15. We have it all—mountains, sea and city.
16. We are only a ferry ride away from several beautiful B.C. islands.
17. Our city is super multicultural in various aspects.
18. We experience all four seasons.
19. We're only a few hours away from all the incredible wineries at the Okanagan.
20. We're getting Uber soon!!!
21. During the summer, we have the Richmond Night Market, where you can try the craziest foods in the city.
22. We're on the west coast. #westcoastbestcoast
23. We are hours from world-class surfing at Tofino
24. We care about the environment.
25. Gastown is an unique neighbourhood with pubs, cafes, restaurants and more.
26. We have tons of awesome food and drink festivals.
27. There are so many beaches within and near the city.
28. Our B.C hot springs are paradise.
29. Our waterfalls are seriously surreal.
30. And our lakes.