Labour Day weekend is coming up and you know what that means, your very last chance to getaway with your girl squad and make the very most of summer. But if you happen to miss your chance at booking a vacation for Labour Day long weekend, these getaways are great to go in fall too.
From yoga retreats to spa weekends, there is something for every kind of BFF. So call your best friends ASAP and it's time to book off your weekend to spend some quality time with the girls and go on a super cute little baecay. You deserve it.
Nectar Yoga B&B // Bowen Island
If you and your girl squad do yoga, this is the place to go. Nectar Yoga is a yoga retreat located on Bowen Island. The quiet and serene location makes it the perfect place for meditating and achieving your zen.
- Yoga retreat with massage and detox services available
- Relaxing yoga dome with in-house yoga instructor
- Daily yoga lessons
- All yoga equipment available
- Romantic cottage accommodation
Accommodates: 1 Guest - Entire property rental
Cost: Starting from $195/night
Sante Spa // Victoria
Time for some R&R with the girls. You busted your ass at work this summer, and you all deserve to treat yourself. Go for a spa day at Sante Spa in Victoria to have your stressed massaged away.
- Outdoor therapeutic mineral pool
- Cedar steam and sauna rooms
- Massage, facial, body scrub and wrap treatments ,manicures and more
- Group packages available
Cost: Treatments start at $25
La Stella Winery // Osoyoos
If you love to have rosé all day, well you can have rosé all weekend at La Stella Winery. This Italian-inspired winery located on the Golden Mile of the Okanagan is a true gem. Not only is there fine wine and stunning views of Osoyoos Lake, the lake house you can rent out is perfect for a girl's private getaway.
- Lake house accommodates up to 9 guests
- Expansive views with floor to ceiling windows
- Horseback-riding, golfing, and boating available
Free Spirit Spheres // Vancouver Island
Want to relive your childhood treehouse times with your BFF? You can now in Vancouver Island with the Free Spirit Spheres. These "treehouses" are the perfect private getaway from the city. Be suspended among the trees and get in touch with nature.
- Electrically heated with warm duvet covers and massive skylight
- Cozy sleeping area
- Accommodates 1-3 people
Cost: Starting at $175/night
Ainsworth Hot Spring // Nelson
There's nothing like a nice long soak in a hot spring to warm you up for fall. Hop in your car and go on a little road trip with your girls Ainsworth Hot Spring in Nelson. Not only is there a mineral hot springs pool, but a hot springs cave too!
- Massive outdoor hot springs pool with a 150 ft. cave tunnel
- Stunning views of Kootenay Lake
- Spirit Water Spa offers massage services, body detox and wrap treatments, and more (starting at $20)
Cost: Starting at $180/night
Modern Hipster Chic Airbnb // Whistler
We absolutely love Whistler because it's close to Vancouver but it feels like you're miles and miles away. There is also so much to do in the summer and the winter! From hiking to biking, treetop jumping to ATVing, you'll never be bored. But of course you want a chic place to stay while you're there, and this Airbnb is it!
- Fully equipped kitchen and huge TV with Netflix available
- Hot tub and heated pool available
- Accommodates up to 4 guests
Cost: Starting at $149/night
Luxury Glamping Yurt // Cobble Hill
If you've always wanted to go camping, but don't want to rough it out, glamping is your official solution. There are tons of great glamping spots, but this one at Cobble Hill is supreme. With lakefront views and an apple orchard, this spot is the epitome of quiet and serenity.
- On-site bistro with a beautiful patio serving culinary delights
- Private patio with incredible views
- Cellphone service and Wi-Fi
- Accommodates up to 2 people
Cost: Starting at $207/night