The struggle of work is real. Especially right now with Christmas right around the corner. It's not a good time to be unemployed or underpaid. The struggle of underemployment is also very real though... having a degree but not working in your field and probably making minimum wage. Those are Millennial problems for sure.
Most of these jobs pay you a fair amount above minimum wage though so don't fret! And they don't require some professional dentist degree. Your random bachelor of arts or science that you worked your butt off for and was expensive AF will do just fine. If you decided to pass on all that though there are still some jobs where you can make a decent living without post-secondary. They are mostly commissions based sales jobs though so you better be able to hustle and grind.
So if you need more money (don't we all) or just a change, check out where in Manitoba is hiring right now. Here are 20 Jobs In Manitoba You Can Get That Will Pay You $20,000, $35,000, $50,000, & $75,000.
To start with jobs that will pay you above $20,000 in Manitoba, click "NEXT".
TeleSolutions Call Centre Representative
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Willingness to learn
- Basic keyboarding / typing skills
CRM Systems Outbound Cold Calling Agent
- Cold calling experience
- Sales & Marketing Skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Epic Opportunities Disability Support Worker
Salary: $27,040 - $30,680
- Knowledge of the Vulnerable Persons Act is an asset
- Must have current First-Aid Certification prior to beginning work (if successful)
- Valid Drivers License is required
GS Granite Outlet Receptionist
Salary: $29,120 - $37,440
- Answer customer phone inquiries regarding granite purchases, price and availability
- Strong Sales Skills
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment
Society for Manitobans with Disabilities Leisure and Recreation Assistant
- Experience with and willing to assist consumers in activities of daily living (dressing, feeding, mobility, transferring, toileting)
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- Basic knowledge and understanding of ASL and Deaf culture
To see jobs that will pay you above $35,000 in Manitoba, click "NEXT".
Department of Health, Seniors, and Active Living Administrative Assistant
Salary: $40,323.00 - $46,091.00
- Extensive experience providing secretarial/administrative support to executive and senior management
- Experience in calendar management; creating and maintaining paper and electronic filing; tracking and monitoring projects or assignments
- Ability to work with highly confidential and sensitive material
Manitoba Justice Victim Witness Worker
Salary: $40,398.00 - $46,337.00
- A satisfactory Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry Check
- Satisfactory Enhanced Security Screening
- Satisfactory Adult Abuse Registry Check
- Designated bilingual (French and English)
MITT Client Service Representatives
- A post-secondary education, preferably in business administration or the social sciences/humanities.
- One year (or more) experience working in a post-secondary administrative environment.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically and professionally at all times.
Changes Supported Living Services Program Coordinator
- 2 years of experience in a management and/or administrative position.
- NVCI (Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training), Guide to Vulnerable Persons Act or WEVAS (Working Effectively with Violent and Aggressive Students) would be an asset.
- Valid Drivers License and vehicle for work use
McPhillips Station Casino Security Officer
Salary: $38,563.20 - $40,289.60
- Completion of a Grade 12 High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- A current Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry and/or a valid Provincial Security Guard License.
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain a Provincial Security Guard License.
- Have and maintain a valid Manitoba Class 5 driver’s license.
To see jobs that will pay you above $50,000 in Manitoba, click "NEXT".
Best Sleep Centre Sales Associate
Salary: $50,000 - $70,000
- High school or equivalent
- Sales: 5 years
Manitoba Developmental Centre Personal Development Counsellor
Salary: $44,881.00 - $55,245.00
Where: Portage la Prairie
- University degree in social sciences (Psychology, sociology or a related field of study) or a suitable combination of training and experience
- Experience working with persons with intellectual disabilities
- Experience with planning, implementing and evaluating comprehensive life skills programs
Adult Disability Services Agency Relations Specialist
Salary: $54,943.00 - $76,182.00
- Post-secondary degree in a social sciences field
- Significant experience working with vulnerable adults in the Community Living disABILITY Services
- Experience with quality assurance and the development of monitoring and management frameworks for effective delivery of services
Manitoba Justice Community and Youth Corrections Worker
Salary: $46,038.00 - $54,657.00
Where: Cross Lake
- Directly related experience working with vulnerable or at risk youth and adults in a supportive or supervisory role
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
Steinbach Credit Union Manager
Salary: $48,500 - $69,500
- Previous leadership experience is required
- Post-secondary diploma or degree
- Knowledge of credit union operations, products, and services (asset only)
To see jobs that will pay you above $75,000 in Manitoba, click "NEXT".
Penguin Heating & Cooling Sales Associate
- 3 years selling experience
- Like helping other people
Department of Agriculture Industry Public Engagement Leader
Salary: $74,347.00 - $99,218.00
- Degree or diploma in agriculture, public relations, creative communications (CreComm), political studies, business/management, social sciences or a related field
- Class 5 Driver's license, with the ability to travel throughout the Province of Manitoba
Red River College Human Resource Services Manger
Salary: $92,371 - $120,098
- University degree in related Human Resources field, completion of a post-secondary certificate in HR management or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Significant related experience at a management level
- Experience with the administration, interpretation and implementation of policies and procedures, and translating them into operational terms for management
Roadsport Auto Credit Advisor
- High school or equivalent
- Sales: 1 year
- Manitoba Drivers lic
- Filipino language
Waverly Chrysler Network/Telemarketing Specialist
- Hit daily targets and monthly bonus levels
- Must be extremely persistent
- Working: 1 year